WOMEN Only - Bra Question

sradcli74
on 1/12/05 2:43 am
Hi Ladies, I'm having a bit of trouble with the girls. I'm down to a 38 but still need a DDD cup, I don't want to be graphic,but you know. I'm having a hard time finding bras? Can anyone help. I tried the 40DDD but the problem is that its all the way adjusted, so when i lose more pounds it won't fit. Its a dilemma for me because I want my breasts to sit up, don't want to have it any other way. Where can i get some 38DDD, Lane bryant didn't have any
Tracey L.
on 1/12/05 3:14 am - Concord, CA
I know what you mean about the girls. Mine have definately "relocated" and first thing I'm doing after the weight comes off is having em put back where they started. LOL. I went from at 52DD to a 46 C and it's so much more comfortable. It was so uncomfortable being in a garment that was too big, there wasn't any support. Now I'm buying them off the rack at Catherine's. I used to special order my bra's from lady grace (www.ladygrace.com); they are costly, but good quality. I'm sure you would find your size there. Good Luck, Tracey in SF One Day at a Time
IrishIze
on 1/12/05 3:50 am - NJ
I don't know about anyone else, but right about now I'm looking for a 38 LONG!!! Seriously, I'm having the same problem, although I'm in DD, so it's much easier to find. Good luck!! Hugs, Nancy -88
Debra O.
on 1/12/05 4:36 am - Chino, CA
I just want my DD's back (sniff sniff) I've gone from a 42DD down to a 36C. I went from cantaloupes to fruit roll ups literally. I cant wait til I'm at goal so I can get my girls blown back up...lol ~Debra
Vivi *.
on 1/12/05 5:09 am - clermont, FL
Try the Lane Braynt bras, they tend to be smaller around yout body... may help... Flávia
houstondoll
on 1/12/05 8:38 am - Houston, TX
Girl, Let me tell you...I found the BEST bra's at a place her in Houston called Sheer Lingerie....because I use to droop *smile* hang a tad bit low BUT once I got fitted..its been a ride on elevator going up *wink... But the Brand is called GODDESS and I was told that a lot of women do not adjust the straps correctly--u want an almost tight (not uncomfortable) strap.... I've found them in the lane bryant and romans catalogs...infact go to their web page and they'll send u all kinds of coupons (romans that is).... I hope this works for you... Now if my picture wasn't on here -- I'd even tell ya how big the guns are LOL and they are holding up pretty well with the weight loss --I've dropped from a 48 to a 44 and letters (hehehe) have dropped 4 ...so I really like the support I've found in GODDESS bra's
Gwen Kennedy
on 1/12/05 11:57 pm - Charles City, IA
I know what you mean about bras. I needed a 38DDD and found them in the boxed bra section of Wal-Mart. The pickings were slim but I ended up with two before I had to start hunting for a 36DD (without underwire because the wire bruises my rib area), also not easy to find. Good luck.
JustHat
on 1/13/05 12:21 am - NM
I know what you mean. I have gone from Never in the store to Rarely in the store. I look everytime I go to any store. I am now up to three bras that fit. I hate underwires, but one of them does have an underwire because I needed a bra and couldn't be picky. The funny thing is that I would love that bra if it didn't have teh wire. It is ever padded. Because of my cup size, I couldn't believe they would actually pad it. BTW, I have gone from 38H to 32DDD. I know there are a couple of places to buy bras on line that have a great selection. But, I hate paying that much. Hat
Irene S.
on 1/13/05 1:50 am - NJ
I wear Wacoal bras and LOVE the way they make my bustline look! I wear a DD and no one would ever guess that the girls are that big because of the bra. I found one on qvc.com to give you an idea. It's item number A44780 and goes from 32C to 46DDD http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp?nest=%2Fasp%2FisItemNumberRedirect.asp&search=SQ&frames=y&referrer=QVC&txtDesc=wacoal&SearchClass=&Submit4=Go
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views