FOOD and EXERCISE Tuesday

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/05 10:26 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Ok, I'm a bit behind on this thread. I HAD to watch "The Biggest Loser" and "SVU" last night, so I didn't get online. B~Had to fast for bloodwork L~1/2 cup of chicken with veggies, MAYBE 1/4 cup refried beans, a couple of tablespoons of guacamole, 1 oz tortilla chips D~about 2/3 cup "ravioli lasagna", 1 medium slice garlic bread. I proceeded to throw up two separate times after dinner. Calories were okay, but I was low on protein. Exercise: 45 minutes weight lifting machines, 15 minutes around track Pamela -78
IrishIze
on 1/11/05 11:23 pm - NJ
I think I had a really good day yesterday - low cal, fat and carbs and high protein. I'm not quite sure how it worked out that way, but I think I'll try and copy it for a couple of days! B: 1/3 of a South Beach Cinnamon Bun protein bar, 4 T ricotta cheese S: 1 scoop Unjury protein powder in lemonade; 1 oz FF mozzarella L: 1 small lite Babybel cheese and a pickle S: 4 oz Carb Countdown FF milk; 1/2 scoop Isopure protein powder D: 2 Trader Joe's turkey meatballs with a bit of Ragu sauce S: 15 blueberries, 1/2 Hershey 1 carb choc bar Totals: 591 calories, 20 fat, 18 carb, 78 protein 64 + oz. fluids Exercise: Did the Walk Away the Pounds 2 mile program Hugs, Nancy -88
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/05 11:39 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I keep seeing that you eat Trader Joe's meatballs. What is Trader Joe's?
IrishIze
on 1/12/05 1:11 am - NJ
Pam, Trader Joe's is a 'unique' grocery store. They have a lot of healthier foods - fresh, frozen and produce. Their products are reasonably to low priced and the food is high quality. I get my soy crisps there, my turkey meatballs, and yesterday I got some salmon burgers that I'm going to try tonight. They also carry protein bars and protein powders. I don't know much about Missouri, but there is one in Chesterfield and one in Brentwood - you owe it to yourself to check it out!! traderjoes.com Hugs, Nancy
Debra O.
on 1/12/05 4:31 am - Chino, CA
Pre Breakfastat 5am: 24 oz water and vitamins Breakfast 7:30 am 1scrambled egg with ham snack: 9:30am Beef Jerky 10:30 more water Lunch: 12:30 triscuit crackers with deli turkey and cream cheese and avacado. (yum) 1:30 pm more water Snack: 3:00pm more beef jerky Dinner: 6:30pm Shrimp (about 5 med size shrimp) broccoli 8pm: more water and last vitamins Beddy bye time 11pm zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Debra
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views