FOOD and EXERCISE Monday

(deactivated member)
on 1/10/05 8:43 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Okay, I know I've been MIA as far as this daily thread is concerned. I had a busy weekend, and most of my meals began with pizza. B~3/4 cup Special K low-carb cereal, 1/2 c skim milk. Yes, there IS a high protein cereal out there! And it didn't swell in my stomach like cereal normally does. L~1 Southwest Chicken Fajita from Jack-in-the-Box. This pita has 260 calories and 20, count them 20, g of protein. And to think we're getting a JIB in town in just 2 months. HOORAY...my new favorite food! D~1 slice of a frozen pizza (you'd think I'd be sick of the stuff by now!) S~1 cup chocolate Carb Countdown (trying something new...not too bad), 1oz string cheese Exercise: Heading to the gym now for a minimum of 30 minutes on the treadmill. Pamela -78
cindy m.
on 1/10/05 9:06 am - Trenton, MO
Hi Pamela!!! Good to hear from you.......hope you had a great weekend!!!! Today wasn't a very good one for me food wise.....Ugh I just felt like eatting and gave in...... pre B= 1 cup sugar free hot cocoa B= 3 bites of egg beaters S= 1/4 cup sugar free, fat free chocolate fudge pudding L= 2/3 McRib without the bun then 4 slices of apple with yogurt sauce and a few walnuts S= 4 low carb rye crackers with rondele spredable cheese and 1 slice of turkey slice lunch meat Part of a crystal light slurpee and defiently NOT enough fluids D= roast or if i can control myself better a protein shake .......i am not sure As far as exercise *zero* I haven't felt good since yesterday .....i'm having pain on my left side from my groin to my back to under my ribs and exercise makes it worse ( my hubby got my exercise equipment put toghether yesterday too!!!) I had to take off work today and the heating pad is my best friend!!! I guess my old habits of eatting for comfort have come out too!!! Take care ~Cindy~ -102 352/250/140ish *****237 by V-Day*****
Marcy B.
on 1/10/05 11:20 am - West Bloomfield, MI
2 slices Turkey Bacon 60 Cal 6 Protein B- Hi Protein Cocoa - 80 Cal 15 Protein S Cheez Its Low Fat 120 Cal 4 Protein ( I need to throw those darned carbs away already!!) L 1/2 c 7 layer bean salad 220 10 Protein w/ low fat nacho chips 1/2 c chili w/ cheese 250 Cal 20 1/4 carrots 25 Cal s/f fudgesicle 50 Cal 4 s/f licorice 70 Cal 2 Not too bad of a day- but I need more protein before I go to bed. Not nearly enough fluids today either I am home nursing a bad cold. So I don't have much of an appetite, and I can't figure out what I want. But at least it hasn't been my usual eat fest I have when I am home nursing something Today...I decided to at least go back to 2- 1/2- 3 hr intervals between feedings, and measuring my food. WHAT A CONCEPT!! hopefully I will maintain the discipline through tomorrow and beyond. Each day is a new day, isn't it? Getting concerned that if the 6month period is when you lose the most weight...then I am screwed if I don't knock off the nonsense and start moving. As big as I am - I should be losing more. So I am going to stop secong guessing and try to get back on the straight and narrow. Pam- have you tried some lower fat/ lower carb alternatives to the saucy cheesy-ness we love about pizza? I have opted for some of the thinner crust pizzas they make- or using pita bread -tomato sauce- or a ff sphaghetti sauce and no fat mozzarella cheese. I have also heard of a recipe with eggplant as a crust. Keep on posting- Marcy -72 and counting (weigh in day is tomorrow if I am not still sick)
Lalocaweta
on 1/10/05 11:09 am - Spicewood, TX
Good food day - protein wise...but I feel like puking now... B - 2 egg yolks and a bite of white,one piece bacon, couple bites of has browns, and 1/2 piece of burnt toast L - Tuna fish salad S - Concentrated protein D - Mexican spaghetti (fideo and hamburger meat) I got in over 70 grams of protein...But - I had to force myself to eat today.I could go for days without eating.... Exercise - have no energy to do that! Anne
JustHat
on 1/10/05 3:08 pm - NM
Protein shake 1 oz String Cheese 1/2 Protein bar 1 oz mac and cheese 1 oz steak cal 444, fat 17, carbs 25, protein 53
Traci K.
on 1/10/05 7:32 pm - Sullivan, MO
B = protein bar & coffee L = Salmon patty and beans Snack = salad S = whiting Had some milk in there too Calories: 1002 Fat: 54 Carbs: 48 Protein: 80
IrishIze
on 1/10/05 11:05 pm - NJ
Hi Pam - glad to see you back!! Well, yesterday was my son's birthday and he wanted pizza for dinner - kind of hard to pass up, but we did get Domino's thin crust which doesn't do too much damage. Went a bit over on carbs and a bit under on protein, but will try and make up for it today. B: Carb Countdown yogurt smoothie with Isopure protein powder S: 15 blueberries with Splenda L: small Babybel light cheese and pickle S: Unjury with lemonade D: 4 small squares of thin crust Domino's pizza S: 1/2 Hershey's 1 carb choc bar Totals: 578 calories, 27 fat, 35 carbs, 49 protein Got in 56 oz of water Did absolutely no exercise....I've really got to recommit to that!! Hugs, Nancy -88
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views