losing a friend

Kathy P.
on 1/8/05 12:02 am - AZ
I was shocked yesterday after finding out a fellow support group member had passed away. She had the surgery about two months ago. She had a few minor problems in the begining but nothing major. We talked on tuesday and she said Im finally feeling good and good about what I did. Then I get phone call on friday from her mother and find out she passed away on thursday morning. We will probably never know if it was due this surgery or not but it makes you stop think you need to research before doing it. Im glad I did it. Its not easy but Im in better health. Please remember her family in there time of need she left behind an 8yr old little boy and a loving husband and mother. She was only 35. Thanks again Kathy
IrishIze
on 1/8/05 2:05 am - NJ
How terribly sad. My heart breaks for her family and friends. I hope they find out what the cause of death was. Was she a member of OH? Please accept my sympathy. Hugs, Nancy -88
JustHat
on 1/8/05 5:20 am - NM
((Kathy)) I wish I knew what to say. If we were chatting in real life, I couldn't say anything because of the lump in my throat. I bit your still in shock. I hope that they do find out what went wrong and maybe it can be prevented next time. And, tonight when I say a prayer for her family and you, I will also give thanks that everyone I know hasn't had a major complication. I can't help but to feel that even with the research and planning we all put in, we are all still very lucky. Hat
Sandy S.
on 1/8/05 5:53 am - Surry, United States
I am so sorry Kathy, sending hugs to you. We are all so lucky to be here, so many of us were in sad shape (no pun intended) before the surgery, medically....I thank God every day now that I am alive and healthier, and I count my blessings on a daily basis. What a shock, again, I am so sorry.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views