Dumping again

Monna W.
on 1/7/05 11:34 am - Susanville, CA
Today's my grandson's 7th birthday. I thought it would be safe to eat a bite or two of his birthday cake. Bad mistake. No kidding, I had only 2 bites and I am miserable, diaphoretic, nauseated, and short of breath. You would think by now I would learn my lesson. On a more pleasant note, the scales have started on the downward trek again after a month long plateau. Monna 389/283/270 by V-Day/150
T R.
on 1/7/05 12:37 pm
((((HUGS)))) I feel for ya. Sometimes we think just one/two bites and pouchy says.. No way! You aren't getting away with that! Well, tomorrow is another day. No cake for you missy!! Tami 275/197/140 It won't be long now!!
bunnymorris
on 1/7/05 1:33 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Bless your heart! Well, live and learn. I think all of us have pushed the boundaries and thought--what did I do? Hope you are feeling better. Glad to hear your numbers are moving again. Did you mean 250 for V day? It reads 150 by V-Day. Now that would be incredible! I'm sure that is a typo. Good Luck--feel better! Love, Bunny -82
bunnymorris
on 1/7/05 1:37 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Ok--I'm stupid. I read your numbers wrong--you meant 270 by V Day and 150 as your final goal. It's late---what can I say. I think I better shut up and go to . Anyway--good luck! Brains going to mush, Bunny
IrishIze
on 1/7/05 9:21 pm - NJ
Monna - I feel your pain! I ate some SF choc chip cookies last night and I think the sugar alcohols got to me. I had heart palps and got drowsy - I had a few cookies left, so I crumbled them up and flushed them!! Glad to hear things are moving for you!! Hugs, Nancy -88
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views