SUPPORT needed for July member

(deactivated member)
on 1/6/05 11:03 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I pulled this post from the Missouri forum. Michelle J. has been participating on the July board for quite some time. Let's try to flood her inbox with messages. Here is at the link to her profile page, and then you can click "email me" OR see her original post on the Missouri state forum and reply to that post. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=J1074713520 Hello friends and family... I want to thank my dear sweet friend Cathy for posting a request for prayers for me. 3:44 a.m. January 5, 2005, my mom lost her battle with cancer. She went peacefully and quickly. The sad part is I didnt make it in time. My flight in Chicago was delayed for two hours due to mechanical failure, and once I arrived in Seattle I had missed my flight to Anchorage. The airline put me up in a hotel for the night. This is the most painful heartache I have felt ever. My mom was my best friend. I did get to view her body before she was cremated. I thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. I'll be returning to MO next week.' God Bless Michelle
(deactivated member)
on 1/7/05 1:32 am - Somewhere Else
Done Linda 268/174
IrishIze
on 1/7/05 2:09 am - NJ
Oh, poor, sweet Michelle - she is going through some real difficulties right now. I'll send her an email - my heart just breaks for her. Hugs, Nancy -88
Traci K.
on 1/7/05 6:33 am - Sullivan, MO
Done.
Tara118
on 1/7/05 6:58 am - Trenton, OH
Pam, Thank you so much for letting us know!! Tara -97
bunnymorris
on 1/7/05 1:26 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Thanks for the message. More than happy to lend support and prayers. I just lost my dad in Nov. So many helped me and now I can support someone else. Appreciate it Bunny
bobby s
on 1/9/05 6:50 am - Central, FL
Thank you for the update. She is in my prayers.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views