FOOD and EXERCISE Thursday

(deactivated member)
on 1/6/05 10:33 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Not really a healthy food day for me. Too many calories and fat grams. B-missed it L-1/2 tuna wrap from Subway, 1 oz baked Lays chips D-2 slices of Domino's LARGE pizza (didn't eat ALL the crust) S-the other 1/2 of the tuna wrap Exercise: Nothing formal, just some general swimming with my daughter, although I tried to keep my arms and legs moving for the better part of 45 minutes. Pamela -78
IrishIze
on 1/7/05 2:18 am - NJ
I really haven't been doing well on calories and protein. Yesterday was one of those days when I was in and out of the house, and grabbing food here and there. I didn't do any formal exercise either - it was icy out. B: Carb Countdown yogurt (3 oz) with 1/2 scoop Isopure protein powder S: Glenny's soy chips with cream cheese L: 3 T ricotta cheese with cool whip D: 1 Boca Burger with 1/4 Sahara Carb Control wrap, a bit of onion, lettuce and ketchup Totals: Calories: 501, Fat: 21, Carbs: 29, Protein: 44 (eek!) Water: Got in at least 64 oz Exercise: Nada Hugs, Nancy -88
Traci K.
on 1/7/05 6:31 am - Sullivan, MO
B - protein bar and coffee L - mac n cheese and salad with fat free dressing S- more salad. Wasn't feeling great Snack - milk Calories: 908 Fat: 44 Carb: 84 Fiber: 6 Protein: 49
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views