come see my new pic

Naaazah
on 1/6/05 9:14 pm - Killeen, TX
hi everyone! how is everyone? im doing so much better. most of my aches and paines have disappeared. i started out at 269lbs and as of today i am weighing in at 196. so ive lost 4 lbs since the last pic in december. i dont regret having surgery, it has given me a chance at a healthier life. im sure most of you feel the same? so tell me about it! luv you guys, shameka
Shelly H C.
on 1/6/05 9:40 pm - New Castle, DE
Congrats on your weightloss Shameka, You look great!!! ~Shelly
Naaazah
on 1/6/05 11:09 pm - Killeen, TX
thank you shelly, your so sweet!
Boomkat G.
on 1/6/05 10:16 pm - Magnolia, TX
Congrats Shameka! You look great! Isn't it wonderful to get under 200?!? When I got there I couldn't believe it! I don't regret it at all - I think the decision to have the surgery was the best thing I could've done. I started at 230 and I am now at 148. Got 18 more pounds to go! Keep up the good work!!!
Naaazah
on 1/6/05 11:12 pm - Killeen, TX
it feels so so good to be under 200lbs, its been over 10 yrs sinceive been able to fit in a pair of 14 jeans. girl, im so much more confident with my appearance. i dont hide anymore!
Boomkat G.
on 1/6/05 11:15 pm - Magnolia, TX
I wish I could say the same...I am much more confident, but I still hide...I still see myself as being fat. I know I'm not, and I still catch myself looking for 2x clothes all the time. My brain hasn't caught up with my body yet.
Naaazah
on 1/6/05 11:29 pm - Killeen, TX
same here, it happens alot when going out to eat. i have to remember to get something small and to not drink a head of time. as far as feeling fat, yes i still feel like the large one of the group, all of my girlfriends are around 5ft 110lbs and im 5'6 most of the time wearing heels at 196lbs, so i do still feel fat, well at least around them. i bet you look great! 18lbs away from your goal is fabulous, your not even a year out! is your doctor concerned about you loosing over your intended goal?
Boomkat G.
on 1/6/05 11:55 pm - Magnolia, TX
I think so - his goal for me is 140, but my personal goal is 130. I am 5'4 and don't think 130 would look bad...like you - most of my friends are around 110-120 and they look fine, so for me 130 is good...i just have to get rid of the inner thigh loose skin and I'll be good! My doctor told me when I hit 150 that I could start eating whatever I wanted, but I still don't want to eat the "bad stuff" for fear I will start gaining. What's your goal weight?
Naaazah
on 1/7/05 12:10 am - Killeen, TX
my target goal is 147lbs. so right now i have about 49 more lbs to loose. seems like its alot. im pretty sure ill fly right past that. i have stayed ahead of my weight loss goal for each month the doc had planned for me. at my 6mnths, jan 15, my goal is to be down 73lbs, im already there. i can tell my weightloss has slowed down, but its still coming slowly more inches thans lbs. as far as loose skin, yes i can see it. but honestly i havent started a good work out! i know thats horrible, i realize its prt of the healing process too. my life has just been so busy. i have to make time. how often do you work out? you still have food restrictions? at 6mnths my doc has freed us to try anything. im still having major problems with chicken and eggs yuck! i use to love both. milk too, i suffer so bad with milk. i cant give it up.
Boomkat G.
on 1/7/05 12:31 am - Magnolia, TX
No - I'm bad about exercise too - and I haven't done any at all since I found out I have a herniated disc. Stupid back problems. I need to start a good workout - especially for my thighs and my arms - that's the only places I've seen sagging skin...but I did have 2 tummy tucks beofre this surgery - so that's probably why I don't have any on my stomach ! I do feel like I could go into a gym now and not have everyone stare at me though...so as soon as my back problems get fixed, I will probably go join one. I have no food restrictions now - but I still have to be careful about what I eat...I can tolerate most things, but unfortunately spicy foods make me get super hot and dizzy. Which sux because I LOVE crawfish and everything else super spicy. I can do eggs fine and chicken, and found that I can only tolerate the Carb Countdown milk. Have you tried that?
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views