FOOD and EXERCISE Tuesday

(deactivated member)
on 1/4/05 11:42 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B~1 slice swiss cheese, 2oz turkey L~Most of a McDonald's California Cobb salad with grilled chicken and dressing (turned my stomach after I ate it, though) D~2oz meatloaf, 1/2 cup mashed potatoes, 1/2 cup corn (I don't think those were REALLY 1/2 cup servings, but since I didn't plate it, I estimated it at 1/2) S~No snacks for me today! Calories:818 Carbs: 53 Protein: 61 Exercise: 30 minutes on treadmill, 10 minutes on bike Pamela -78
Lalocaweta
on 1/4/05 12:07 pm - Spicewood, TX
Actually a good day for me food and exercise wise...Usually only make one of the two... B - 1/5 of an IHop ham and cheese omlet (1/5 is probably being generous in portion size) and 1 bit of pancake L - 1/5 more of the IHop ham and cheese omlet D - 1 slice of thin crust pizza with pepperoni and sausage No snacks... Exercise - 3 miles on bike (15 minutes) and full circuit of equipment at gym - total of 1 hr.... And gym scale says 2 more pounds gone since I weighed on Saturday... Anne 263/168/150
JustHat
on 1/4/05 4:03 pm - NM
Today's foods were easy to track. Jerky, 8 ounce juice, 11 oz EAS Advant Edge Carb Control The totals aren't all that impressive. Calories:425 Carbs: 64 Protein: 23 I am actually pretty surprised about the calories being so high. Juice always surprises me like that. And, it is the reason I stopped drinking it years ago until I had surgery. But, I felt I needed some carbs for energy. I barfed for 30 minutes after eating jerky the first time. But, I was able to keep it down later in the day. I am impressed you can eat corn. I really miss it. But, I also know that it is on the absolutely not in this life time list. Hat
Dawn H.
on 1/4/05 9:33 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
not having a good day b: carnation instant breakfast with carb countdown milk l: 1 oz cheeze D: cup of chicken soup no noodles S: ::heres where i always mess up: 10 potato chips 3 cups decaf coffee 48 oz water I wish meat would sit better with me than those damn chips well tomorro is a new day I go for my check up on the 7th then Ill know how I measure up to his scale LOL Dawn oh yea exercise .. does shopping count? LOL thats my new resolution.. EXERCISE!!!
IrishIze
on 1/4/05 10:30 pm - NJ
I had a strange day yesterday. I ate a small piece of cold tilapia fish at about 10 AM and was so sick for about 3 hours. I must have thrown up 6 times. When my tummy finally settled, I was RAVENOUS! I thought I wouldn't get in enough food for the day, but I made up for lost time...very odd! I lost another pound this morning, so I guess I'm ok. I didn't get in enough fluids, and with all the throwing up, I know whatever I got in I probably sent back out, so I'm really going to concentrate on drinking my water today. B: the usual - Carb Countdown milk with 1/4 scoop Isopure 0 carb protein powder S: tilapia - threw it up - didn't eat for awhile S: 2 Wheatsworth crackers with cream cheese L: 4 T ricotta cheese with a little Ragu spaghetti sauce S: Glenny's soy chips with cream cheese; Unjury in lemonade D: 1 slice of turkey meatloaf S: 1 oz. mozzerella cheese and a tablespoon of FF Cool Whip Totals: Calories: 662, Fat: 24, Carbs: 32, Protein: 74 Didn't do any formal exercise yesterday - but ran around a lot of stores!! Got in about 50 oz of fluids, but lost a lot too. I need to do better on that account! Hugs, Nancy -87
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views