oh i see

beverly T.
on 1/4/05 11:20 am - pahokee, FL
is this some sorta click?? u all respond to some peoples posts and not to others. hmmmmmm , now thats weird, especially since we are all going through the same thing. i thought this was a support board...my bad, and this is not the first time i've noticed it either
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/05 11:29 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
You can't expect immediate answers sometimes because we aren't here 24/7. Other times, people just may not have an answer for you. Those of us who post regularly (me and Nancy, especially) try to answer EVERYONE if we can. Please just sit back and relax...I'm sure you'll have a few answers within the next couple of days. Pamela -78
beverly T.
on 1/4/05 11:42 am - pahokee, FL
hmmmm....maybe so.......no problem
IrishIze
on 1/4/05 10:06 pm - NJ
Well, Bev - it seems you did get a good response to your first thread, so what's the problem? Just not fast enough? If you check, a lot of threads don't get answered right away. This isn't like the main board where there are people on all the time. Pam is right, a few of us try and at least acknowledge everyone, even if we can't relate, but personally, I don't monitor the board 24/7. I checked your posts and the last time you started a thread was in the beginning of November, so I don't understand why you think you're being slighted or left out. I've always liked to think that this is a very welcoming, open board. If we're a clique, then we're a clique with open arms!!! I'm sorry you feel the way you do, but please just be a bit more patient with us!! Hugs, Nancy -87
bobby s
on 1/5/05 4:15 am - Central, FL
Man...is EVERYONE fired up today??? Use that energy in the gym!!!!
JustHat
on 1/5/05 4:21 am - NM
Not me. In fact, I am so relaxed I think I will take a nap now.
Debra O.
on 1/5/05 6:52 am - Chino, CA
Bev, i was wonderin how often do you respond to posts? ~Debra
(deactivated member)
on 1/5/05 8:10 pm - Somewhere Else
Wow...not all of us have time to get on and answer every post anymore...heck I wish I could read every post like I used to, but since going back to work in Sept I just never have much time anymore...not that any of us need to defend ourselves to you though... You should try posting on the main board hahaha...end up with one response and the following OT post ends up with 100..LOL bet you'd have fun stirring the pot there about it! The people on this board are amazing, and sure don't need to be criticized for not jumping to every post, they do have lives you know. And Lord knows most of the regulars try very hard to give their input to most every post! And ever think that maybe some just didn't have anything to add to your post???? Think I'll head to work now... Linda 268/174
JustHat
on 1/6/05 12:31 am - NM
"not all of us have time to get on and answer every post anymore" That's ok as long as YOU answer everyone one of MY posts. Your right, the people on this board are wonderful. I think most people just read. But, there are a few that do a wonderful job of answering every post. That doesn't make a clique. It just makes them special people. Hat
(deactivated member)
on 1/6/05 1:11 am - Somewhere Else
*cowering while I answer this post under durress* Seriously though, I still try to respond to most, but I just don't have time...or someone else beat me to the punch. I'm glad we do have a few who are able to make the time for every post, more power to them, I respect the people that use this board (well most of them ) There are some amazing people on here, and it p*$$*s me off when someone comes on and blasts us for B$. Linda 268/174
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views