FOOD and EXERCISE Monday

(deactivated member)
on 1/3/05 7:29 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B~1 egg, 1 slice toast L~chicken with veggies (maybe 1/2 cup), 1/4 cup potato salad D~1 tbs peanut butter, 1 slice bread, 1/5 cup cream of potato soup (mostly "ate" the liquid) S~1 slice swiss cheese, 1/2 tbs peanut butter Calories: 852 Carbs: 72 Protein: 45 Exercise: None yet, but heading to the gym at 7 to walk the treadmill for 30 and to lift some weights Pamela 352/278/263 by V-Day
AngelFlyingHappy
on 1/3/05 7:40 am - Oxnard, CA
Okay I'm really not doing well with the food. Sigh....... Breakfast: Cereal w/ a couple of slices banana and some unflavored unjury sprinkled in. Lunch: Nothing..... Dinner: Chicken Breast 3 ounces, with a tblspn spinach and wild rice S- Unjury Protein Shake Michelle
Lalocaweta
on 1/3/05 10:19 am - Spicewood, TX
Still struggling with eating 3 times a day - hoping going back to work tomorrow will get me back on track - or at least closer to the track!!! B - Chex mix (Yes, I know - horrid choice...) L - 1 piece of toast w/ soft swiss cheese spread and 1 ounce of muenster cheese (Hey - got some protein in!) D - 2 ounces of chicken and a bite of avocado Tummy is not happy past couple of days...Can't eat much without getting full...Think it is upset with me for all the food I ate New Years Day.... Exercise - not today - tomorrow. (Yes - Scarlett O'Hara here...) Anne
cindy m.
on 1/3/05 10:38 am - Trenton, MO
B= 1/2 cup carb well cereal with about 1/2 cup of carbcountdown lowfat milk S= peanuts (I know not good) L= leftover ribs (shared with my dogs....they got the majority) s= 1 bite sized sugar free chocolate (ugh I gotta give them away) D= will have part of a pork chop & some veggies Also had a diet pepsi slurpee, diet hot chocolate, & a few glasses of crystal light No exercise today.....just took the tree down and had a lazy day (1st in a while!!) Hopefully I will get my new exercise equipment put together and up this week once I get all the decorations put away!! I can't wait!!! Take care ~Cindy~ 352/252/237 by V-Day
Debra O.
on 1/3/05 12:43 pm - Chino, CA
Pre B: 24 oz water and vitamins B: 2 big pieces of Beef Jerky L: meatball soup. 24 oz water D:yoplait ultra yogurt Didnt excersise again today. Im starting to feel a little better though. It rained all day here...We are gonna float away...lol Debra
winniepooh2
on 1/3/05 4:46 pm - Trail, Canada
Well... I once again crashed and burned. I had a horrid dentist appointment today and thought I wouldn't be eating later in the day so ate in the morning to carry me through... yeah... somewhere there was some logic there, I think. So: Breakfast: 6 oz. of Tomato juice, 3-6oz mugs of tea with stevia, and in total 1/2 cup of lactose reduced skim milk. 2 - 12 oz glasses of water Snack: slice (2 to 3 oz.) of turkey breast meat, 2 - 12 oz glasses of water, 1 - 6oz mug of tea without milk, with stevia. Lunch: didn't have, but drank another 3 -12 oz glasses of water and a mug of tea with stevia, not milk. Afternoon: 16 oz of water and 1/4 of a atkins protein bar. Dinner: 1/2 a package of Thai rice noodles with oil and seasoning packets and 2 oz. of turkey breast. Snack: 1 atkins protein bar 2 - 6 oz mugs of tea with stevia and milk, 2 - 8 oz. glasses of water, 1 - 6 oz mug of lactose reduces skim milk Snack: 1 stem of candy cane I found in my sweater, 1 atkins protein bar (I really can't have them stored in my room... I transfeered them down to the basement) 3 oz. of water with medication. Didn't take any vitimins today, I forgot and don't feel like going downstairs to get them I may change my mind before I head to bed.... but now it is tuesday. Christy M.
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/05 10:24 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Well, at least you got a ton of liquid in! And aren't you tired of those vitamins? They're making me nuts! Pamela
IrishIze
on 1/3/05 9:49 pm - NJ
Went a little too high on the carbs and a little too low on the protein for my liking, but otherwise did ok. B: Carb Countdown chocolate milk with 1/4 scoop Isopure 0 carb protein powder S: 2 Wheatsworth crackers, 1 scoop Unjury in lemonade L: Glenny's soy chips with 1.5 T of lite cream cheese D: 2 oz. tilapia fish (didn't sit too well); 2.5 oz. eggplant rollatini S: 4 T ricotta cheese; 3/4 Hershey 1 carb choc bar... Totals: Calories: 694, Fat: 31, Carbs: 31, Protein: 68 Exercise: Walked 1.5 miles, then went to the mall with friend and walked some more Fluids: got in 64+ oz. Hugs, Nancy -86
Shelly H C.
on 1/3/05 11:46 pm - New Castle, DE
B- Vanilla Unjury w/ skim milk and 2/3 cup strawberries, blended. (28g) protein and 22 grams carb snack - 1 cheese stick 7 g protein L - 3 oz Sirlon Steak and 1/4 cup cabbage 26g protein 5 g carbs snack - .5 oz honey roasted peanuts 3 g protein 4 g carbs D- 3 oz baked chicken breast w/ 1/4 cup green beans 21 g protein 3 grams carbs snack - 1 oz peanuts 6 g protein, 7 grams carb, 2 pretzel sticks 14 g carbs Calories - 860 protein - 91 carbs - 41 Went to the Gym 5:30 35 minutes elliptical, 10 minutes bike, 40 min weight training w/ instructor (arms, abs, legs).
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views