FOOD and EXERCISE Saturday

(deactivated member)
on 1/1/05 9:14 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Not too shabby. Only a tad over my goal of 1000. B--2 slices turkey, 1 slice provolone cheese L--between 2 and 3 oz of fillet mignon, a couple tablespoons of potato salad D--1 cup chili, about 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, 5 crackers S--apple, a few low-carb hershey kisses, a biscotti cookie with my hot tea Okay, I shouldn't have added the crackers to my chili (but the chili wasn't very good and needed something!), and I definitely should have skipped that biscotti and maybe only had ONE piece of candy. Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with how my food intake turned out. Fat was high, but carbs were moderate, and calories were under 1100 (still high, but not too high). EXERCISE: 30 minutes on the treadmill, and boy did those 30 minutes feel good!! Pamela -74
IrishIze
on 1/1/05 10:07 pm - NJ
I did pretty well yesterday too - actually did really well on the exercise: B: Carb Countdown chocolate milk and 1/4 scoop Isopure 0 carb protein powder L: 6 Glenny's soy chips with 1T Hummus; 1/4 Atkins Smores protein bar S: 1 scoop Unjury in lemonade; 1/2 oz. lightly salted roasted peanuts D: a small shrimp ****tail and a slice of turkey meatloaf; 1/2 Hershey's 1 carb chocolate bar S: 4T ricotta cheese with Splenda and vanilla Totals: Calories: 678, Fat: 31, Carbs: 27, Protein: 76 Got in 64 oz of liquids. Exercise: walked 2.5 miles (it was a beautiful day!) Hugs, Nancy -84
Marcy B.
on 1/2/05 1:04 am - West Bloomfield, MI
I had an interesting day where I cooked all kinds of foods for the coming weeks so I will have hi protein foods at my disposal. ( I am way too lazy) B- Decaf coffee/protein supplement added 100 S- Yorgurt Smoothie 80 S 1 Piece of Beef Jerky 25 L 2 oz ground beef 75 D 1/2 c turkey chili 300 S Low fat cheez its 120 S Ff/sf Banana pudding pie ( way too 120 much- ate 3 - 1/2 c servings through the 120 120 night and in the middle of the night Approx- 1200 calories- I hate mindless and stress eating. It is going to do me in. Oh well...today is another day. My morning and daytime eating is fine- but I am a nightstalker. I must stop the night time eating, and get back on a routine of every 3 hrs. I shopped til I dropped for exercise. Must get on a plan for that too. Marcy -72 Keep posting this Pam- we need it. And bug me if I don't respond I need to track better and this helps me to do it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views