GRAZING- ( moo! )

Marcy B.
on 12/31/04 12:21 pm - West Bloomfield, MI
I am grazing like a cow. Eating every hour or hour and half...just mindless snacking. No real substance. Popcorn...crackers....s/f ice-cream. Nothing earthshaking but stupid stuff- like what got me into trouble before. I'm gonna have to resolve in addition to getting into an exercise program..to start charting again what I am eating, and paying more attention to things like...oh yeah....what was that again??? Hm...Protein??? And maybe Water??? What a concept! Anyway Happy New Year my July Buddies- Gotta go watch to ball drop. Marcy -72
IrishIze
on 12/31/04 10:25 pm - NJ
Hi Marcy - you are not alone. I think a lot of us got into bad habits during the holidays. Many of us have decided to 'recommit' to our WLS guidelines - focusing on protein, water and exercise. There is a thread every day to ask what you ate the day before. I have been logging everything onto fitday.com. It really helps to keep me honest and more importantly, to give me an idea of where I am at as far as protein, fluids and carbs during the day. Why not join us - we are all here to get and give support!! PS - I also found that the more carbs and sugar I ate, the more I wanted. It took at couple of days without those things to lose the cravings..... Hugs and Happy New Year, Nancy -84
(deactivated member)
on 12/31/04 11:07 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I've been doing the same thing. Definitely getting back on track now that it's the new year. So far, today has been good. Too bad it's only 9am! Pamela -74
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views