New to this board!

Traci K.
on 12/30/04 8:30 pm - Sullivan, MO
Hello I just found this July 2004 board and thought I'd post here. (I usually post on the Missouri board). My profile is updated and gives the low-down on where I'm at with my weight loss. I'm thrilled with this surgery and my progress. No real problems or anything. The occasional foamy stuff and throwing up; but it's been a month or more since I even had that. I've only had official 'dumping' immediately post-op when I forgot to dilute my fruit juice. No dumping since. I've got more energy than I've had in a decade. I'm off all my medications and my co-morbids are gone!!! I look forward to getting to know all my surgery buddies! Traci lap RNY 250/177/140
IrishIze
on 12/30/04 9:51 pm - NJ
Hi Traci!! Glad you found us!! Your profile is wonderful and you look GREAT!! Hope you'll stick around!! Hugs, Nancy -83
(deactivated member)
on 12/30/04 10:29 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Well, SHEESH! It's about time you made it here. I spend more time here than on the Missouri board these days. Michelle's been hanging around here off and on for a while. Welcome to your new home! Pamela -74
AngelFlyingHappy
on 12/31/04 5:02 am - Oxnard, CA
(((((((Traci))))))))) Welcome hon!! I'm like Pam, I spend more time on this board than the Missouri Board. I'm so glad you finally found us!!!! You are doing so wonderful, I'm very proud of ya girl!! Michelle 355/256/140 One more pound until Century Club!!!
Tara118
on 12/31/04 9:48 am - Trenton, OH
Welcome!! I have another surgery twin!! You look great!! This site is great and you'll love it. I rarely even go to the Ohio board anymore, LOL. Tara 305/214/170 -91
bunnymorris
on 12/31/04 12:07 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Welcome, welcome! I like going to this board because we have so mu*****ommon. Everyone is very supportive and helpful. Hope you like it here! love, Bunny
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views