food and exercise THURSDAY!

emmalousmom
on 12/30/04 9:08 am - Wawa, Canada
I started this post because I want to post today and am gonna go to bed soon. So here it is: B- protein shake s- yogurt lunch pea soup with 4 saltines s- beef jerky supper meatpie with gravy s- beef jerky cal 750, carb 60g (too many), protein 75g no exercise except the 12 hours at the hospital, and my back hurts so I'm going to bed, see you all tomorrow Louise 255/166/150
IrishIze
on 12/30/04 10:08 pm - NJ
I did really well yesterday, and was rewarded with a 2 lb. loss this AM!! (Yes, I weigh every morning - a girl's gotta have SOME vice!! ) B: - Carb Countdown choc milk (5 oz) with 1/4 scoop Isopure 0 carb protein powder L: - 1/3 slice of turkey meatloaf, 1 small slice of cheddar cheese S: - 1 scoop Unjury in lemonade, 1/4 Atkins Smore bar D: - 2 small Turkey meatballs, 1/4 cup Ragu, 2T shredded cheese S: - 4 T FF ricotta cheese with vanilla extract and Splenda (makes a cheesecakey pudding - yum!) Totals: 591 calories, 25 fat, 23 carbs, 70 protein Fluids: 72 oz. Exercise: Walked 1.5 miles. Hugs, Nancy -83
(deactivated member)
on 12/30/04 10:35 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
You're more than welcome to start the post any time you want to, because I don't always get to it when others need it! B~missed breakfast L~Mr. Goodcents (1/4 tuna sandwich, cup of potato soup (didn't eat most of potatoes) D~grilled cheese sandwich (didn't eat all of the bread), a couple of crackers S~went to movies and split a nacho with my daughter and niece (they ate most of the chips, I ate most of the cheese...WHY???). I also had a bite of a chocolate Santa No exercise, of course, and my body is really starting to get ticked off at me over it. This getting back on track thing isn't easy to do when everyone is on vacation for all these darned holidays. I can't wait for when everyone goes back to work and school, and life can return to normal. Until then, I'll keep trying... Pamela -74
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views