update

Wendi P.
on 12/29/04 3:14 pm - Hesperia, CA
Hi everyone! School is finally out and I am on vacation until Feb 14th, woohoo!!! I took some new pictures today and made a little up to date before and after thing. I am 5 and a half months out and down 91.5 pounds, to 271.5 from 363 =) Just 8 and a half pounds left to the century club! I have lost a lil over 70 inches all together and feel great. I can work 12 hour shifts at the hospital on my feet and no longer feel like I am going to die afterwards, now I have enough energy left over to go get a starbucks with the girls to unwind from the day, before I would have barley been able to drive home, crawl out of my car and directly to bed, lol. My labs have all looked great, with a small exception that my CO2 was a little low, which I thought to be strange. Anyways, here is the link to my pics, have a great day =) Wendi http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/redheadannie/album?.dir=/9ba5
IrishIze
on 12/29/04 10:20 pm - NJ
Wendi, you look FANTASTIC!! What a difference! I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling as great as you look! (You remind me of Lisa Marie Presley - and that is meant as a compliment!!! ) Hugs, Nancy -81
Wendi P.
on 12/30/04 1:13 am - Hesperia, CA
awww, thank you so much!
bunnymorris
on 12/30/04 12:44 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Wow, you are doing great, Sweetie. What a difference! I think it's great to have pictures along the way. I always go back and look so I can see the difference. Reminds me to get updated ones too. The picture you see if 80 lbs. heavier than now. Keep it up--you are awesome! love, Bunny
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views