food and exercise WEDNESDAY

(deactivated member)
on 12/29/04 8:50 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
When am I going to learn? Started the day out great, but went downhill with snacking. And I know exactly where and why I went wrong. B~1oz cheddar, 1oz turkey breast L~rigatoni with bacon in a cream sauce. There was very little sauce or bacon, and I ate only about 1/2 cup of the pasta. This is why I went downhill. VERY LITTLE PROTEIN, so I was hungry all afternoon!!!! D~McDonald's grilled chicken bacon ranch salad...ate mostly just the chicken and cheese. Also had a bite of my daughter's sundae S~my sister's rice crispy treats (they were sooooo good!), a few pretzels, a couple of pieces of Christmas candy. Exercise: Shopping at the mall is about the extent of it. On the positive side, I took all of my vitamins and drank only water or light lemonade...no calorie-laden or carbonated drinks for me today! I'll try again tomorrow, I suppose! Pamela -74
emmalousmom
on 12/29/04 10:24 am - Wawa, Canada
You are doing it Pam, stay positive and one step at a time, get rid of those carbs, even for just a week. Oh ya where is your protein drink Louise
(deactivated member)
on 12/29/04 11:51 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I haven't done the protein shake thing since about 3 weeks out. Just the thought of them made me sick. At three months, my dietician said that I was supposed to get the protein through regular foods and to eliminate the shakes, so I finally didn't have to feel guilty for not drinking them Pamela
emmalousmom
on 12/29/04 10:27 am - Wawa, Canada
Today was finally a good day, and I feel so much better getting rid of the junk and drinking my protein shake today. B - forgot Lunch - boiled egg and 2 slices of hard bacon snack - beef jerky supper - 1 meatball and 1 oz mozza cheese snack - protein shake with milk late snack 1/4 cup chili Total cal 724, total protein 79, total fat 33, total carb 24 ketosis and fatburning here we come!!! Louise
AngelFlyingHappy
on 12/29/04 11:46 am - Oxnard, CA
Today wasnt so good for me today but not because of eating, probably not eating enough. Breakfast- Nothing slipped my mind Lunch- Turkey Meatball and a little left over Christmas turkey Dinner- tore the cheese off some pizza. Unjury protein shake. I just had trouble eating today, just wasnt hungry!! I'll do better tomorrow. 21 days till I can have beef and pork, grapes and popcorn. Woohoo!! LOL Chelle (bored to death with food choices) -97
Sue G.
on 12/29/04 4:10 pm - Aurora, NE
B--One protein bar 20 grs protein (had an appt didn't have time to eat normal B but took all vitamins and meds) S-- 1 String cheese and 1 wasa bread... 7 gr. protein L--3.5 oz shreaded beef w/small amount bbq sauce .. 3oz cottage cheese ----- 30 grams protein ( cottage cheese is fat free) S-- 2 slices fat free american cheese and 2 wasa bread.. 8 grams protein S-- mushrooms with beef chunks over mashed potatoes ( about 1/2 to 3/4 cup all together ) guessing about 2 oz of meat so 14 grams protein drank two 16 oz Crystal light with 1 scoop protein powder in each drink-- 12 grams of protein 71 grams of total protein not sure of carbs etc walked for about 10 mins on three breaks at work so total about 30 mins of walk time for excercise... I may have a sf popcicle for dessert before bedtime...
IrishIze
on 12/29/04 10:16 pm - NJ
I did much better on Wednesday, but was a little higher in the carb dept. than I'd like. The carbs were mainly from 1/3 of an Atkins protein bar and some boiled cabbage, so at least they are not the bad, sugar carbs. B: Carb Countdown strawberry yogurt with 1/2 scoop Isopure 0 carb powder L: Oberto turkey jerkey (1 oz.) and 4 T FF ricotta cheese S: 1/3 Atkins Advantage Smores Bar D: 1/2 c. Eggbeaters with 1 Turkey Meatball and 1/8 head of boiled cabbage and a bit of shredded cheddar S: 1/2 scoop Unjury in lemonade. Totals: Cal: 584 Fat: 15 Carbs: 32 Protein: 80 I got in most of my fluids. Planned on walking but didn't. Hugs, Nancy -81
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views