OK EVERYONE, LETS JUMPSTART OUR WEIGHT LOSS!!!!!!!!

Sue G.
on 12/29/04 4:20 pm - Aurora, NE
I'm in !! I posted my food and excercise on July butterflys food and excercise thread. I feel like I'm getting back to normal after the Holiday and started walking again and upped my protein so hopefully this will up my loss as well good luck to everyone and me too !!
winniepooh2
on 12/31/04 12:55 pm - Trail, Canada
Hi. Is it to late to join in. I lurk here every now and then. I had my surgery on July 16, 2004. I started at 355 and went as low as 315 (in end of October/beginning Nov.) I have been creeping up since then and now weigh 330. I feel like a failure. I have read the atkins and tried it but fell off prior to the holidays mid november I started to slide. I really have to get with it, but no one in my area has had lap banding and my TOPS group isn't as supportive as I would like.... they just don't understand what it means to stay at a 1/2 a teacup serving. I am eating all the wrong things. Here is my daily food journal for the record: Morning: Tea: 5 cups (Keemun - a low caffine type) Water: 3 cups medication and vitamin (Jamesion Adult Chewable) Lunch: Tea: 2 cups then a while later 1- 4 ounce hamburger pattie (2 oz pork, 2 oz. beef-lean) with carb options barb-q sauce- 1 tsp. Mid afternoon snack: ---here is where I go down hill.... protein drink with water (1 1/2 scoops) (whey cooler - 1.5 carb)-- 30 g protein 2 Tbsp. fruit peel and about a quarter cup of candied cheeries --- mom was making a holiday fruit cake.... 1 1/2 oz of aged chedder cheese Medication and vitamins Dinner: 2 oz. Chicken breast marinated in Carb Options Italian marinade ate while cooking rest of dinner for myself and family... it was supposed to be for tommorows breakfast... 4 oz. pork chop marinated in Carb Options Asian Teriaki marinade. another 2 or 3 Tbsp of candied cherries left over from fruit cake... I am really bad... they cravings are just so terrible though.... 1 cup of fat free holiday nog by dairyland. international house mocha coffee mix in water and milk (3 tbsp. milk) 2 cups of tea with skim milk. (about 1/3 skim milk) can of V-8 Juice in late evening... going downstairs to get it in a few minutes. Medication and Vitamin So you can see this is a fairly typical day, I always seem to get some junk in my diet somehow, even though I really try not to. Christy Moen 360/355/330/140ish (yearly low: 315) July 16, 2004 Dr. Leung
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views