Does this sound ok???????

Denice W.
on 12/29/04 1:33 am - Wildwood Crest, NJ
I am wondering at 5 months yesterday does this sound like to much food??? B- usually a small banana or a protein shake S- a handful or 2 of nuts L - 1/2csalad and 1 hard boiled egg or 7 med shrimp s- handful nuts D- 7 med shrimp and 1/4c some kind of veggie s- s/f fudgepop or glass of choc carbcountdown milk. I feel like i am eating to much but i try and keep it as healthy as possible can someone give me an example of what there normal days meals consist of? Thanks in advance Denice
emmalousmom
on 12/29/04 1:42 am - Wawa, Canada
Denise, have you used fitday.com, it will help you alot, your main goals are 80gr of protein, around 50-100gr carbs(the less the better when you are still in the losing mode) and 600-800cal, but now that we are farther out I get around 900cal per day. Do you measure the nuts, you need to to see exactly how much you are eating, one handful or .25 cup per day is plenty for health reasons, Also do you get all your protein in with food, do you need the shake each day. To me you are eating very well, but measure your nuts and log everything on fitday.com, it is free, get back to me with your numbers. Hope this helps. Louise 255/162/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views