Under 300lbs finally!!

Marcy B.
on 12/28/04 6:32 am - West Bloomfield, MI
YEA!! I finally did it. WOO HOO- down to a svelte(?) 295. Only here could I brag of such accomplishments! But I am excited. It was a goal I set for myself to be under 300 by the first of the year. So that makes 54lbs since surgery- and a total of 72. I think I am going start counting the 72! It sounds better and it makes me feel good. Maybe next year this time under 200? 199? A more current goal is to hit the Century mark by my half century birthday on March 1st Do you think I can do it guys? Its 28lbs. That would be so frigging cool. Its 9 weeks away so its hard to tell. But, lets say, I'd like to be striking distance to 100lb weigh loss. But, what will be will be. We have to take our successes when we can and revel in them. So this , my bari-buddies is MY dance of joy! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marcy 367/295/160(?)
suzeeq
on 12/28/04 7:46 am - Palmerton, PA
Congratulations Marcy! I remember finally getting under 300 and was tickled about it too! Hey I'm right behind you with the half century birthday on March 31! I would like to be at the century mark by that time but being a slow looser I'm not making any promises for that. My weight loss stalled for a whole month before it moved again then it moved down 9 pounds just last week. So at that rate I won't be down 100 by my birthday but am hoping to be down another 20 or so God willing. I've learned that no matter what you do if your weight is stalled you just have to wait till it decides to move. I was makng myself nuts with it but have decided not to do that anymore. I hate when that scale doesn't move tho! It's nice to know that I have my july buddies to come here and talk to. Nobody knows like we do what it's really like. Congratulations again Marcy and I'll keep you in my prayers...Hugs....Susie
Kathy M.
on 12/28/04 7:50 am - rockaway, ny
Congratulations! That's a great accomplishment. I remember always checking the weight limit on scales and thinking even the 330 pound ones wouldn't work for me. I was looking at them while waiting for a prescription to be fillled last week, saw one with a 300 lb limit and thought Yea! I could use that one now! If you can loose a little over 3 lbs a week you can do it! Go for it.
(deactivated member)
on 12/28/04 11:00 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Marcy, I am SOOOO happy for you! I know how exciting it was for me to finally break that 300 mark. I also know how frustrating it is for it to take so long to get there. But you made it, and you can kiss those 300s goodbye. ONWARD to 200!!!! Pamela 352/278/200 ("content" goal)
Sue G.
on 12/28/04 3:22 pm - Aurora, NE
Go Marcy .. Go Marcy .. Go Marcy
IrishIze
on 12/28/04 9:32 pm - NJ
WooHoo, Marcy!!! That is so awesome! What great changes, huh!? I'm dancin' right along side of you!!! Hugs, Nancy -81
Micmomof3
on 12/29/04 12:01 am - Jacksonville, fl
Marcy, I join in your excitement! Isn't it the best thing to look at the scale and see the number "2"!!!!! I know how you feel! Congradulations and keep up the good work! MICHELLE
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views