PLEASE READ!!!

T R.
on 12/27/04 1:26 pm
Has anyone tried this product??? Fruit-Eze, is for constipation, which is such a pain for some of us. I was wondering if anyone had tried this and can we tolerate it, and did it work for you? I am in desperate need of help with my constipation problem. The website is located at: http://www.fruiteze.com/index.html Take care Tami 275/198/140
on my W.
on 12/27/04 9:57 pm - Canada
Hi Tami, Well yes I tried the liquid version and I didn't like the taste. My doctor said it was mild and would help solften things up...it didn't work and you need to take it often...and for several days. I finally went and got some real and I mean REAL senacot...which is a laxitive. I took the max dose and the next day I was cured. Now my doctor said not to rely on a laxitive so I really need to caution you....he said only a mild stool softener but for me it just didn't work and I hate the feeling of constipation. I was getting all my water and didn't know what else to do. I do hope the liquid works for you. Keep us posted. Hang in there...it is the worst feeling isn't it???? Karen 290 - 200 - 145
IrishIze
on 12/27/04 10:17 pm - NJ
Tami, have you tried Milk of Magnesia? I tend to have constipation problems every now and again, and MOM is the only thing that helps. Hugs, Nancy
Patima
on 12/27/04 11:07 pm - GA
I swear by Smooth Move herbal tea! You can find it in the health food section at the grocery store and I have seen it at GNC. Good luck, Patti
Deejay
on 12/28/04 1:29 am - Sparks, NV
I'm sorry, I know thats awful, I rarely have the problem, just the opposite actually. Wish I could help. Hugs, Deejay 257/186/150 -71
Debra O.
on 12/28/04 4:04 am - Chino, CA
Try just taking a spoonful of mineral oil every morning...it will help things slide out if you get my drift...lol ~Debra
T R.
on 12/28/04 1:22 pm
Thanks ladies!! I had hoped the surgery would help me with this lifelong problem. But it didn't, it has made things worse because I can't take in my fiberous foods as I once did. I am really nervous about laxatives but more worried about obstructions. I love using MOM but am afraid I will become dependant on her. I haven't tried the mineral oil, but that was my grandfathers old remedy. So I will try that tomorrow. Thanks again!! Tami 275/198/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views