I got bored

JustHat
on 12/25/04 7:19 pm - NM
The kids went to bed at 9. DH went to bed at 10. And, I got bored. I had two choices. I could either spend my time cutting my head off or editing my profile. So, naturally I cut my head off. I decided to put a webpage together. There is more I want to add. But, for now there are pictures. The third picture is in the outfit my neighbor named "The Catsuit." My clothing has been the subject of discussion around here. DH likes me to show off my new figure. But, twice I have been told by the same person that I am dressing like a **** She said it "joking" but we all know that there is some truth to what she is thinking since she said it more than once. Granted, the catsuit is tight. But, it is also a going out outfit. I have worn it out twice. Once when I went out with the girls and another time when DH and I went out with other couples. I don't have to hide behind clothes any longer. But, I do keep everything covered up. My mid drift never shows. That would be scary with all of the baggy skin. I kind of figure that if DH doesn't have a problem, my oldest son (11 years old) doesn't have a problem, then whose business is it anyway? I will wear what ever I want. A friend of mine who has had WLS says that some other women tend to get jealous and then snotty. So, I shouldn't worry about it. Anyone else encounter this with your "friends?" I guess I should give you the link, eh? http://www.geocities.com/wlshatbox/index.htm Oh and a note about looking for a pre-op photo. It can be a little scary. Hat
IrishIze
on 12/25/04 9:21 pm - NJ
Hat, nevermind what that jealous friend says - you look great in your outfit and it is not in the least '****ty'. It's a sexy outfit, you look GREAT in it and you are entitiled to wear whatever makes you happy!!! You've worked hard to get your weight down and good for you showing it off!!! Hugs, Nancy -83
SpyderS
on 12/25/04 10:43 pm - Swedesboro, NJ
Oh, you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You wear whatever you want, when ever you want!!! You look great! Spyder
Tara118
on 12/26/04 6:32 am - Trenton, OH
YOU GO GO GO GIRL!!! (Uhhh...wheres your head, LOL) I think you look incredible. You know you can always count on us for a compliment!! Keep it up Hat!!! Tara 305/214/170
T R.
on 12/26/04 3:08 pm
You go....... sexy girlfriend!! I think you look great!! I love the jumpsuit!! As soon as I get into a size that I can strut my stuff, you better believe I'm gonna!! I would love to find one of those suits. Don't worry about what others say, if hubby loves it, then that's all that matters! It's nice to see someone has a hubby that isn't jealous. I am so glad my hubby isn't. So many men get so insecure after these surgeries. Again, you look great girl!! Enjoy!! Tami 275/198/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views