YAOW... the BEST SEX EVER!

SpyderS
on 12/24/04 3:07 am - Swedesboro, NJ
Hi Family... Sorry to fool you with the sexy title -- but I just had to get you in here to read this. I want to wish you the best holiday season and a joyous new year. This site, and all the people here started my journey, held my hand before, during, and now after my surgery. Honeslty I say to you that it has made all the difference in the world to my success. The support, words of advice, and giving of spirit is the true essence of obesityhelp.com and its members. Isn't it cool to be a winner and a big looser at the same time? Unless you have had WLS, you just won't get that one! Please remember Jessica O., and Jeremy in your prayers. I hope next year, they will be here with us celebrating each other. Spyder ((PS... I know I am not supposed to weigh during the week... but I weighed myself this morning, and I have lost 100 pounds!)) 375/275 -100
Tara118
on 12/24/04 9:10 am - Trenton, OH
YOU TEASE!!!!!! LOL!! I wanted to fanasize through you about having good sex (or any sex) again. ~Hee Hee~ You have an amazing holiday. Also, a BIG congrats on joining the century club and being a HUGE LOOSER!! I hope to join that wonderful club very soon!! I also want to wish all my July sisters and brothers a wonderful holiday. We have been given such a great gift around 5 months ago. Remember that Jesus is why we celebrate this wonderful season. Tara 305/214/170 -91
Monna W.
on 12/24/04 9:22 am - Susanville, CA
Congrats on joining the century club. I second all Spyder says about how everyone on this site has helped make it this far on the journey. I bought my first Christmas sweater of my life this week. How exciting to go to the store and have a choice of clothes to purchase. I still have a ways to go, but I feel so much better than I have in many years. May we all continue to be winning losers during the coming year and reach out goals. Monna 389/285/150
IrishIze
on 12/24/04 9:22 pm - NJ
I too, wish all the best to all of my WLS brothers and sisters!! I feel like a new person - I have a new confidence and something I haven't had for years: HOPE. This surgery is surely life-changing, and I feel so blessed to have had it. Congrats, Spyder on joining the Century Club!! Hugs and Happy Holidays! Nancy -83
deeno
on 12/25/04 10:26 pm - Kokomo, IN
Yeah, I saw "SEX" so I peaked. *wink* CONGRATS SPYDER!!!!! You must feel ONE-derful losing a bunch of junk from your trun****ep up the great work, girl. I know how you feel about the "on-line family" here. No one understands us like we understand each other having shared this fantastic tool, and this very different path we are all on now. I am greatful that my reality family is very supportive of me, but I come here because my virtual family understands me. Happy Holidays, and here's to a slim and healthy 2005! Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views