Happy Holidays! And a ve...

bunnymorris
on 12/23/04 12:36 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Happy Holidays! And a very Merry christmas to all celebrating! I went to my surgeon today and am 80 lbs. lighter, went from 46 BMI to 33 BMI, and Dr. Falkenberry was very pleased. I'm a little anemic but it is getting better and my fasting blood sugar is a shade low. Sometimes I'm shaky in the a.m. but eating takes care of that. I still have about 50 more lbs. to lose to his goal and mine! That is so weird thinking I only have 50 more lbs. vs. 130 lbs. This has been fast but I'm doing well and feel marvelous! This has been quite a year--surgery for me and my sweet dad passing this past month but life is good. Our family is doing well and adjusting to everything. My niece even had a hard time finding me at the mall. We told her where to meet us and she said she had to really look hard to recognize me. That felt good. Hope to have everything settle down now and be more active on the board. Wish you all the best and that your dreams come true. Sugar plums.....I mean Splenda plums for everyone!! Love, Bunny
IrishIze
on 12/24/04 6:37 am - NJ
Merry Christmas to you Bunny - and all the best to you in the New Year. We are very similar - I have lost about 83 lbs. and have about 45 to go. I'm no****ching too closely at this moment - trying to get my protein in first, but allowing myself a few extra treats! Hugs and Happy Holidays, Nancy -83
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views