Scared of life?

AngelFlyingHappy
on 12/22/04 9:55 pm - Oxnard, CA
Good Morning day before Christmas Eve!!! For me a lot has changed in me since surgery. My spouse says I'm not the same person and our ways will be parting soon. For me, I dont think I've changed all that much, except that I dont want my life to pass me by. In talking things over with my children......they are ready to move on. Life here isnt good. So we are moving back home. But I'm SCARED to death. This is a new feeling for me. I'm not sure why I'm so scared of a new life. Is this happening to anyone else? Or am I even making sense? LOL Michelle -97
IrishIze
on 12/22/04 10:11 pm - NJ
Michelle, my surgery twin...I'm so sorry about the changes going on in your life. It's totally normal to be scared and apprehensive about significant changes in your life. It's sort of like facing the great unknown, but remember, that you are a strong woman and try to take things one day and one step at a time. I hope you know you can always come here for support, whatever it may be. Sometimes change is scary, but sometimes in the long run it turns out to be a good thing. Remember the old saying: "That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger". Hang in there, Michelle, and try to keep positive thoughts. Hugs, Nancy -83
copydr
on 12/22/04 11:56 pm - Jacksboro, TN
Everything happens for a reason. I'm single again after 16 years. We got seperated in April, I had surgery in July and we divorced in September.
ileanak
on 12/23/04 1:09 am - San Antonio, TX
Michelle... You are so TOTALLY not alone in this. I too am in the middle of a divorce, and although I will not say that the warning signs were there before (because they were), the better I felt about myself after the surgery.. the harder my marriage was. We even went to counseling and spent hours talking. Bottom line, he wanted to live as a hermit and have babies and I wanted to get back out in the world (and not have babies). You are going to be fine... heck, you are going to be GREAT!!! I am back with my family until I can get my feet under me (I left with nothing.. to property, no cash etc)... and hope to find and buy a townhouse in 6-8 months. You will be triumphant!!!! Keep your head up! Ileana
Tara118
on 12/23/04 4:45 am - Trenton, OH
I too am in the divorce process. The decision was made before my surgery but we didn't officially seperate until late Oct. I am hoping that the divorce will take place soon after the first of the year. I am so sorry things are hard right now. If you need anyone to lean on please e-mail me any time. Even though i am happy about the decision to seperate it is still very hard. Good luck and sending you big {{HUGS}} Tara 305/214/170 -91
jcordell
on 12/26/04 8:04 am - TX
Michelle, I know that the decision you've made is the best for you and your family, and I wish you every happiness as you transition into your new life! You are such a sweet person, with so much to offer, and I know that you will be great wherever you go! Keep us posted, and remember, we're all here for you whenever you need us! May 2005 be the best year of your life! All the love, Jeff
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views