Happy Holidays!

jcordell
on 12/21/04 11:36 pm - TX
To all my WLS family, I would like to take this opportunity to wish each of you a joyous Holiday and prosperous 2005! It is such an honor for me to be associated with you all--you're an awesome group of people, and I wish you nothing but the best in the coming new year. I leave this morning for Colorado, and for once in my life decided NOT to take my laptop with me...it's crazy, but since I've lost this weight, I finally am more interested in spending time with friends and family than being hunched over my laptop working while "on vacation"... Oh, I had my 5 month check up yesterday...low iron and low B-12, so if anyone has any suggestions (other than eating liver) , please let me know. Well, my friends, I'm off for the airport. It will certainly be nice to fit in my seat without feeling like I'm taking up half of the other person's seat as well Happy Holidays to each of you! All the love, Jeff
bunnymorris
on 12/22/04 8:02 am - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Jeff, Happy Holidays to you too! My 5 month anniversary is today. I met with my primary dr. yesterday and then my surgeon tomorrow but I'm anemic so now I'm on iron pills (Hemocyte). They are prescription but easier on the stomach. I'm afraid they still have the usual side effects so the pharmacy suggested stool softners also. Sorry for the topic!! You might want to ask your Dr. They are 324mg and I take 3 a day. Hopefully it will boost my iron for the next 3 months till I check in again. I will get my B12 shot at the surgeon's office tomorrow Good Luck to you. I hope your holidays are marvelous. It sure feels like Christmas. Brrrrrrr! Love, Bunny
(deactivated member)
on 12/22/04 8:27 pm - Somewhere Else
Merry Christmas Jeff... Have a safe and wonderful trip. BTW liver isn't too bad when fried up with onions and apple rings...isn't great, but isn't that bad LOL. Take care hon and have some fun..NO working for sure! hugssss... Linda 268/178.5
IrishIze
on 12/22/04 9:13 pm - NJ
Happy Holidays to you Jeff, and to all of my July brothers and sisters!!! I got a good report when I went a few weeks ago, so I'm relieved because I did have some problems with keeping food down. BTW, Jeff, I have a GREAT recepie for lemon dill liver with bacon....you won't even know it's liver!! Hugs and Happy Holidays, Nancy -83
AngelFlyingHappy
on 12/22/04 9:46 pm - Oxnard, CA
Jeff: Same to you my friend!! I hope your Christmas is wonderful and awesome!! And good choice not taking the laptop!! Enjoy your trip!! For me life is ever so changing. A BIG move is happening in a couple of months for me and I'm scared to death!!! LOL But its time I start living life for me and my kids. Happy Holidays!! Michelle -97 (3 more to Century Club yay!!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views