:'( Feeling down lately? ...

T R.
on 12/19/04 11:11 pm
Feeling down lately? Need something to tickle the old funny bone? (sorry I had to pause for a moment, so here is where I am going with this) Ok, we all know diets bite, but now they have a Bite Diet. If you haven't heard about this, check it out at: http://aolsvc.health.webmd.aol.com/content/Article/98/104759.htm Just when you think you have heard/tried it all! Surprise!! What do you think?? Could this be the answer to all our problems?? 275/200/140 60 pounds to go!! I think we are still better off doing what we are doing, I will NEVER miss NOT trying the new and improved, PROVEN way to shed pounds
IrishIze
on 12/20/04 12:40 am - NJ
Knowing me, I'd be using those giant forks that are used as decorations in the kitchen.... ....ah, the everylasting quest for freedom from FAT!!! Hugs, Nancy -81
T R.
on 12/20/04 11:43 am
LOL wouldn't we all be looking for that special fork?? It's amazing what they come up with, and the money they make from it. If we were horrid people we could probably be rolling in the money, maybe we should put our heads together and make up our own proven diet. LOL Imagine the clothes we could buy! Or the plastic surgery to correct our flaws? LOL just food for thought! 275/200/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views