* Sunday Weekly WEIGH-IN *

SpyderS
on 12/18/04 10:43 pm - Swedesboro, NJ
Sunday, December 19, 2004 Hi July '04 Babies, This is a post that I do every single Sunday on the main board. It usually gets lots of replies. I thought that since I am a July '04 baby, that I might post it here too on Sundays... if that's OK with the other July's! Today is the weekly Sunday weigh-in. Weigh yourself now, and let us know how much weight you lost this week, and/or how much weight you have lost so far in your journey! This week, I've lost 6 pounds, for a total of 93.5 pounds since July 14, 2004. Let's hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And remember... no matter how much you've lost, you are a real looser! Spyder - 357/263.5; -93.5 pounds
beverly T.
on 12/18/04 10:52 pm - pahokee, FL
i started my journey at 295.5.....today i weigh 212...thats over 80lbs lost, i feel like a new person, i can fit everything in my house..lol, my clothes, my boyfriends clothes, EVERYTHING!!!!!!
bobby s
on 12/18/04 11:37 pm - Central, FL
Hey Spyder, I have had a rough couple of weeks. I have only managed 3.5 pounds since 12/6. With over a hundred pounds to go yet, it is too early to be slowing down. 432/297.5/175/-134.5
Janette
on 12/19/04 12:42 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi everyone! Last week I was down 114lbs....this week I have bounced between 117 and 118 lbs....today being 117lbs...re: total this week 3lbs Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/246 -117lbs
jcordell
on 12/19/04 1:16 am - TX
I forgot to post last week, so I'm not sure what I lost for the week. However, my total loss looks like this: Starting weight: 338 Weight today: 242 Total lost: 96 pounds Keep up the great work everyone! Jeff
IrishIze
on 12/19/04 2:18 am - NJ
Down 2 lbs. this week for a total of 81 lbs. Spyder, you always seem to have big losses. Can you give us an idea of what your daily menu and exercise routine is? I seem to be stalling more and more and losing less weight every week. Last week a 0 lb. loss and this week only 2 lbs. Although I am THRILLED with my weight loss, it does get a bit frustrating. Hugs, Nancy -81
SpyderS
on 12/20/04 12:21 am - Swedesboro, NJ
Hi Nancy, Thanks for the nice words. Actually regarding my "big losses," I am about average. I have a few weeks were I lost a lot, but there were a few weeks when I lost nothing, or just one pound. They average out. You are at 81 pounds and that is great. Go to my profile and scroll to the bottom almost and you will see a chart of my weight loss. It is missing 2 weeks of entries, but you can see it is kinda average. I wish I could say that I have been exceriseing a lot lately, but in all honesty, I did not excerise one single day last week, and I only swam once the week before. My knee has been giving me a world of problems, and when I work out, it throbs. I had to use a cane and even crutches a few weeks ago, and it seemed when I stayed off of it, it got a little better. I do not want to be hobbled for the holidays, so I said screw the pool (swimming is my thing). However, I have really been dilligent about my eating during this time. ALL days I have a protein the early AM in my truck driving to work, then a small carb o****down yougrut at my desk, a bunch of grapes, and something small for lunch (piece of veal, or piece of prime rib... but whatever it is, it is a high protein meat). I have a small dinner - again, a high protein meat - if I don't have a high protein meat, I will make sure to have at least 2 more protein shakes that day. When I drink a shake, it is always 1 1/2 scoops of protein powder in a cup of water... giving me no less than 35 grams of protein at a time. I really think that having at LEAST 90 grams of protein a day is the best thing I could do for myself, in addition to religiously taking my Vista Vitamins and calcium a day. I wish I could saty that I drink buckets of water a day, but I don't. With all of my liquids a day, I probably take in about 40-50 oz MAX. Spyder -93.5
Tara118
on 12/19/04 5:31 am - Trenton, OH
I have lost another 3 lbs this week. It came off earlier this week and I have been bouncing between weights. I wi**** would stable out. I feel so blessed to have lost so much weight in such a short period of time. Starting weight: 305 Last week: 219 This week: 216 -89 Tara
JulieSM
on 12/19/04 7:34 am - Hesperia, CA
I'm down 5 pounds since last Sunday... What a journey this has been
MikeB
on 12/19/04 7:39 am - Pottstown, PA
Hi Spyder. I only weigh myself monthly. The Friday before my support group, but today my family and I were out and I 'm thinking of buying a scale for the house and I found on that goes to 400 lbs so I get on it and it says 368lbs. I was quite happy. That makes my total loss so far 167lbs Since July 6.2004 I started at 535lbs no I'm 368lbs. I'm very excited. The last time I was weighed was 12/4/04 I was 385lbs. I think I'm doing ok. Mike
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views