Happy 5 Month Anniversary to July 19 Babies

AngelFlyingHappy
on 12/18/04 10:34 pm - Oxnard, CA
Good morning all! I just wanted to wish all my July 19 siblings a Happy Anniversary today!! Isn't this the best Christmas gift we could have ever given ourselves?? Wow Wow!!! Hope your day is wonderful and your holiday season brings all that you hoped for!!! Michelle 355/261/140
Adrienne C.
on 12/19/04 12:13 am - Mahwah, NJ
Good morning Michelle and Happy 5 month anniversary right back at you. Today is my anniversary too! Absolutely without any doubt this is the best Christmas gift I could have ever given myself - ever, EVER !!! Wishing you a happy, healthy and safe holiday season and new year! Adrienne -70 and counting
IrishIze
on 12/19/04 2:24 am - NJ
Hello surgery sisters and brothers!! I too am overwhelmed with how much better I feel (and look ) since the surgery. I'm down 81 lbs. - still looking to lose another 45 - 50 lbs., but that will come in time. Wishing you all a happy and healthy holiday and a spectacular New Year!! Love ya all!!! Hugs, Nancy -81
Julianne L.
on 12/20/04 2:22 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hi Michelle & fellow 7/19 post-op's!!! My name is Julianne, and I also had surgery on July 19th... I am doing great, and have NEVER been happier with the way I look!!! I feel fabulous! And knowing that I look good, has changed my whole outlook on life... I THANK GOD, EVERY DAY, for Dr. Fisher, and this new chance at a healthy life!!! I am down from 250 (or so, more like 255 : ( ) to 185!!! I can't believe what a difference it has made in me... If I don't lose another pound, I am so very thankful for the change... Christmas Blessings to all of you! Peace, Julianne
Missy S.
on 12/20/04 6:12 am - newark, DE
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! I,too,am a July 19th BABY!! Feeling great and so thankful for this wonderful tool that I have been given!! The first 5 months have been great...I am down 109lbs. and I am so looking forward to the months ahead! Missy 402/293/180
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views