Christmas, Santa and headaches!

(deactivated member)
on 12/16/04 12:11 pm - Somewhere Else
Well it's just less than 2 weeks away and I don't think I'll ever be ready! I have never had this trouble before, I live in Quebec, and I'm sure most of you know about the french BS...lol..well this is the first time ever that I can't find a board game in english!!!! Every store I go to, trying to find the 90's edition of Trivial Pursuit and they're all FRENCH! ack!!!! Looks like another trip to Vermont or Ontario to shop! But who has time????? One of the best things to happen this holiday though, that makes my shopping woes very forgettable....it's the first Christmas together with my BF and kids as a family...AND...then...on the 3rd or 4th...my puppy will be flying in to join us!!!! I can't wait!!! Anyone else out there have Christmas stories, anecdotes etc....good or bad????? LOL any one have a copy of that game to spare??? In english!!!! HAHA... Linda
IrishIze
on 12/16/04 9:57 pm - NJ
Linda, how about ordering the game online? You can probably get it from Amazon (ToysRUs), and probably a lot cheaper. Walmart has some items with free shipping too. Have a great holiday, and let us know how you make out with the puppy!! Hugs, Nancy -81
(deactivated member)
on 12/17/04 10:25 am - Somewhere Else
Hiyas Nancy... It's too late for me to get it online...and oddly enough, Toys R Us is one of the many stores I walked into that won't carry it in English..lol...seems it's not available here in english, as it seems are many others, how ridiculous is that?!?!?!? I ended up getting a different game for now and will get the other one later when I have more time to head to New England or Ontario, You have a great holiday too...and I will let you know how things go with my pup Linda
kberkihiser
on 12/16/04 10:21 pm - Lancaster, PA
My checking account looks like a vast wasteland of NOTHING!!! Tonight we are taking the kids to Hershey Park (Candy Lane) to see Santa, which means the Chocolate World ride. Lots of temptations for mom! Basically they open the amusement park and put up alot of xmas lights. Should be fun for the girls. I have a special bond to the town that always smells like chocolate though, I had my surgury there! I have completed my shopping, but have lots or wrapping to do! Ya know what is great about the shopping and knowing I will do all this walking at Hersheypark? Walking is so much easier now! I have so much more energy to get so much farther! Shopping was not too bad, I did 3 marathon shopping days in a row and got it all done. Just my checkbook screaming for mercy! I will be glad when Xmas is over. I still have to do my Xmas cards! Getting the game online is a good idea and saves you running around! Merry Xmas.... Kristy B 306/229/165 -77 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 12/17/04 10:27 am - Somewhere Else
Hiyas Kristy.... That sounds like it will be a fun outing... I am just about broke too, and I didn't buy half as much for the kids as my BF did..my God he broke the bank for sure, he's nuts!!!! plus he plans on giving them each $200 for their banks..sheesh.... Merry Christmas! Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views