I'm SORE!!!

bamasweetpea
on 12/15/04 10:59 pm - Fayetteville, NC
I have been having a problem with having sore spots. I have places that will get sore and stay that way for two or three days. For the last two days my right arm is sore to the touch and when I move it. I also have some sore spots on my legs and left arm. Last week it was my butt.. both cheeks! Any advise would be appreciated. I called my Surgeon and ther nurse said to call my regular MD to get my vitamins checked and for me to up my protein and to take Biotin. Anyone else have any advise or imput! PLEASE!!! 's Carrie
TJ B.
on 12/16/04 11:41 am - Texarkana, AR
I have had the same thing. Also, extreme bruising when there hasn't been a reason for it. Do you have that, too. I had just put it all down to the rapid wt loss changes in our bodies. I would be curious to hear what your md says. I have yet to ask. I am planning to bring it up at my 6 month in January. Tj Brown 320/230/150
JustHat
on 12/16/04 2:59 pm - NM
I have buises all over. I look like I have been beat up and down my legs. I also have had some really big knots. The one that was huge on my leg took me days to figure out where it came from. It was from simply leaning my leg up against the side of a lawn chair when we are visiting outside. I had my blood work done a few weeks ago. Everything was fine except my protein level. But, I knew that was going to be low. Now I am getting a more balanced diet and my bruising is worse. Go figure. Please let us know how your blood work comes out. Hat
bamasweetpea
on 12/17/04 2:29 am - Fayetteville, NC
I went to the Doctor and had blood work done today. It should be back Monday or Tuesday. I have been bruising easier but I have not found any knots. I will let you know what I find out! Thanks for the help!!! 's Carrie
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views