One of those moments in the sun~

ileanak
on 12/15/04 9:41 pm - San Antonio, TX
I am so excited! Last weekend, I hade to buy another pair of jeans, because the ones I had were just too big. I went to Avenue and picked out a style that I always wore (originally in a size 26) and tried on a 20..... it fit very well. My friend said I should try another size down, to see how long it would be before I fit it, so I did... AND IT FIT!!!! Holy cow!!!! YEEE HAAAWWWWW! Now, when I am bummed that I am losing less than a pound a week when I am eating and exercising right, I just remember the jeans! Good luck to all in this holiday season!
IrishIze
on 12/16/04 9:50 pm - NJ
It's so amazing, isn't it!!! I had a similar experience. About two weeks ago I bought a pair of jeans at Macy's - my first pair of 'real' jeans in a long time (all of my jeans are elastic waist). They were a size 18 and a little bit tight, but I knew I was shrinking, so I bought them anyway. I tried them on yesterday and they're TOO BIG!!! Can it be true that I might actually fit in a size 16 - I find that sooooo hard to believe!! I agree with you about thinking of these things when our weight loss slows.... Thanks for the great post!! Hugs, Nancy -81
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views