HELP

carbfreecathy
on 12/15/04 2:45 pm - Michigan City, IN
Hi Lisa, You are right on track. Don't be so hard on yourself. I have had no hair loss but I have taken Biotin and Zinc since one month presurgery and I take about twice as much protein daily as you do. I don't think you're getting enough protein. Check with your nutritionist/surgeon. Cathy -75 pounds 302/227/145
kberkihiser
on 12/16/04 3:56 am - Lancaster, PA
Not losing enough??? - disappointed? You have lost 76 pounds in 5 months and you were not as big as some of us to begin with. It is still a BIG accomplishement! I have lost 77 and my surgury will be 5 months ago the 19th and I am happy. I am not sure what you expected, but 76 pounds in less than 5 months is phenominal!!! Sounds like you are doing everything right, you also may be losing slower which may be better in the long run for hanging skin. I am not trying to be unsupportive, but some people struggle to take off 5 pounds for 2 or 3 months just to have it come back, you lost 76 that are gone forever. Don't Worry be Happy. I want to lose about 63 pounds more, but if I do not lose another pound, I feel like I could be happy with what I have lost. (I weigh 229 - nowhere near your current weight or pant size) You should be thrilled, not worrying about the speed you lose it. That chart is just predicition... nothing more. Kristy B 306/229/165
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1036 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views