TEMPTATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn H.
on 12/14/04 1:04 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
Hi July babies Ok its that time of year.... How is everyone dealing with all the temptations out there???? In work the patients families the doctors ETC. are bringing in all kinds of sweets and treats for us Nurses... really hard not to take a bite here and there ....Someone give me some advice I have been sneaking a bite of these things now and then and I feel so guilty! plus my water intake is way down.. How do I get back on track? Dawn
C J.
on 12/14/04 4:55 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
Don't feel guilty! I'm in the same boat, you would think I work at See's hospital! Remember that normal people have an occasional treat and we are all trying to be normal. Get your water back up, get your protein in, exercise and enjoy a Bourdoux once in a while. CJ
kberkihiser
on 12/16/04 4:21 am - Lancaster, PA
I am dealing with that too, I try a bit here and there, but limit it to a bite or 2 - this way i do not feel deprived and don't crave the offending items. Fortunately, the items just do not taste as good as they used to! Not a nurse though, just an average person faced with all those things I ate before. Kristy B
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views