Sick...

T R.
on 12/13/04 1:05 pm
Well gang, I am sick. My first cold since surgery. Since not knowing what to take I decided to try the Theraflu Thin Strips. Anyway, these Theraflu Thin Strips are like the listerine breath strips, only they taste better and they are an OTC medication for colds and flu. They disolve completely on your tongue, and thats better than taking another pill (as if we need another pill to worry about.) And to my surprise they actually work! They are great! They have helped alot. While I will admit that I don't feel 100% (it has only been a little over 24 hours) I do feel better than I did. I did not go and workout today but am going to try an go tomorrow. I don't want to get behind in my workouts. So, I just wanted to share this with you guys in case you get that first winter cold and have no idea what to try. I hope you are all doing well. Take care 7/8/4 - 275.5 12/13/4 - 204 72.5 pounds gone forever!!
Sue G.
on 12/13/04 3:38 pm - Aurora, NE
Sorry about your cold. Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for the hint about the Teraflu Thin Strips. I had carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand on Fri the 10th and everything is going great went back to work today. Still a lot of soreness and bruising. I didn't do very well with excercise all weekend but kept busy putting up the Christmas tree and cleaning house for Christmas. Was surprised to be down 1 lb today since my eating was really bad all weekend. Again hope your better soon get lots of rest and I know your getting plenty of liquids. .. Sue
bamasweetpea
on 12/14/04 4:04 am - Fayetteville, NC
Thanks! I called my Drs office when I got my first one and they also said that the liquid gels worked better than regular pills. Hope you feel better.
T R.
on 12/14/04 11:41 am
I am feeling better today! I hope to go back to the gym tomorrow. You all take care and bundle up while doing your xmas shopping!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views