Let me get this off my chest :-)

houstondoll
on 12/12/04 9:34 am - Houston, TX
I have a question and a comment for all of you.... 1. Does decaffinated coffee count as a liquid? Comment- I pick up clothes at the store and just know that I can't fit them and I just had to come and let anyone out there know how good it feels to be wrong!!! I have, like most of us, been on a rollercoaster ride that has surprised me at every turn, from being thrilled because I was shocked beyond belief at what I've been able to do, to disappointed when the ride wasn't quite going my way.... but its been a ride that I am glad I got on even though I wasn't quite so sure I was ready. I am wearing a size 18/20 and I look pretty ... sometimes I have to sit back and myself---just learning how to love and appreciate myself again.... I'm a slow loser and I am fine with that (for now ) I know I haven't made it just yet, but I'm sure glad that I had the support from family, friends and all of us 'OH " junkies......
Irene S.
on 12/12/04 7:58 pm - NJ
Yes, decaf counts as a beverage. Anything with caffeine or alcohol is dehydrating. Congratulations on the weight loss and learning how to love and appreciate yourself! If you've lost 50% of your excess weight, I wouldn't call you a slow loser. I've lost a little less than 50% and while it's less than I would like, it's more than some have lost.
Debra O.
on 12/13/04 5:58 am - Chino, CA
You cant count coffee as your water, because coffee actually takes water out on your body. You actually should be drinking extra water if you are drinking coffee daily. ~Debra
Sarah Joy
on 12/13/04 9:52 am - Hawthorne, CA
Keep in mind that anything 'decaffienated' still has 50% of the caffeine it used to have. "Caffeine Free" never had caffeine to start with. Trivia for the day
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views