My non-scale victory!!!

Tara118
on 12/10/04 12:49 pm - Trenton, OH
I just wanted to share with everyone my non-scale victory today. It was my work's Christmas party tonight and I almost didn't want to go. I have been a bit down in the dumps the last couple of days. I went and thought I wouldn't stay very long. Well...I danced all night. With each dance I was hardly winded and feeling great. So many of my co-workers told me how great I looked dancing. I know last year, had I even went to the Christmas party, I would not have danced and if I had I would have been winded and hurting. I was very excited tonight and it lifted my spirits. I feel so blessed!! Tara 305/222/170 -83
IrishIze
on 12/10/04 8:40 pm - NJ
Tara, that is so exciting!! I sometimes think that it's going to take a while to get used to my 'new' life. Things that I would never dream of doing because I was too heavy and/or too embarassed are now a possibility - heck, they're now a reality!! LIFE IS GOOD!!!! Keep on dancin'!! Hugs, Nancy -79
AngelFlyingHappy
on 12/11/04 10:47 pm - Oxnard, CA
Tara: I so completely understand, in years past I've dreaded going to Christmas parties because squeezing my butt into those tiny chairs was a nightmare. Last night we had our holiday party at work and I sat so comfortably I couldnt believe it. I was just so proud!!! Michelle -89
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views