Veggies - do you eat them??

sradcli74
on 12/9/04 5:47 am
Hi Nancy, I absolutely adore my vegetables. Love em, love em, love em. I do try to eat my protein first, but my meals usually consist of a protein, veggie and, I've started to eliminate carbs because I've been on a plateau for a couple weeks. I do get most of my protein from food, and will have a protein shake to supplement every now and again, for the days when I am not really hungary. I'm probably having a protein shake twice a week, if that. I'd like to add more fruit into my diet, but that's hard, because I'm only eating 3 meals and a snack and I try to do a protein for the snack, maybe cheese or nuts or a protein bar.
Cyndi S.
on 12/10/04 11:44 pm - Springfield, OH
Nancy, I had some problems early on with salads, but now can have them, spinach, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers fresh. I have avoided those more likely to cause gas such as brocoli, cauliflower, cabbage. I had a stir fry this week with green peppers, bamboo shoots, and carrots and all was well! Baked potatoes and green beans are two regulars as well. I, too, try to stay focused on protein so I try to eat my meat, or cottage cheese first and then have a bite or two of veggies. Cyndi 257/188/130
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views