hey slow losers!!

deeno
on 12/6/04 9:56 pm - Kokomo, IN
Well, I weighed in on 10/28 at 220 pounds and today I FINALLY lost ~1.5 pounds. The plateau may be broken!! Hopefully this 1 1/2 pounds will not "resurface" and some more buddies will join in and leave, too. good luck to all Diana
Deejay
on 12/7/04 12:10 am - Sparks, NV
so happy for you! I'm still on mine, been bouncing around 193 and 192 for 4 weeks now and so sick of the 190's!! Been in the 190's since early Oct. Getting really discouraged. Hopefully mine will break soon too. Deejay 257/192/150 -65
suzeeq
on 12/7/04 2:14 am - Palmerton, PA
I hope your loosing streak has started again. I've been stuck at the same weight for the past 3 and a half weeks. Been getting my protein and water in but still nothin. I'm hoping it will break loose by Christmas. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I've lost 50 pounds but it's been stuck at the same spot on the scale long enough now I think! It's nice to know I'm not the only slow looser. Makes me feel not so alone with my frustration at times. Chin up.....tomorrow's another day and hopefully for you all some more pounds off the scale....Hugs to all....Susie 328/277/160ish
-Lori-
on 12/7/04 5:47 am - Bay Area, CA
You asked for a slow loser ?? Here I am-Holding at a 60 pound weight lost !! Best wishes and lets just be glad that we are losing something !!
Sue G.
on 12/7/04 12:58 pm - Aurora, NE
I'm in this group ! I went down 2 pounds then stopped again down 52. Sure seems like a struggle for some of us. I increased my protein this week and walked more but the scale is still stubborn. Guess it will take some of us longer than others but we'll get there just the same. My jeans are sure loose today must have lost inches I hope!! Good luck with your plateau the darn things anyway P.S. I baked cookies today and guess what I didn't eat a single one !!! gave them all away as a gift!! To skinny people
houstondoll
on 12/12/04 9:22 am - Houston, TX
Okay all of u beautiful losers (being slow is irrelevant ), I am right here with you... Last month I was hovering between 5 pounds THE WHOLE MONTH....I'd drop 1 or 2, up 1-2-3 then down 3 for a hot minute and right back up.... I lost all and a few more and am back to the lowest weight I managed to weigh ONE day in November, this week.... whew, was that hard to follow ...... How did I do it? Well, I started eating something every 3 hours. I think I would have done better had I laid off the cashews... Boy, do they taste good and they are handy but they have WAY too many cals and fat grams.... I don't know if this may help other plateau'ee's *but I am so loving sharing what I learned.....I also found out that I can eat more now... I even ate 2 brownie squares, some peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate ...AND a few hersheys kisses (which probably explains why I have stopped losing BUT I haven't gained either )
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views