15 pounds by Christmas weekly weigh-in

samyrna
on 12/7/04 8:55 am - Sanford, MI
Well I stayed the same this week, It is such a bummer, But I know it will get better. Way to go everyone, I'm happy for you.
T R.
on 12/7/04 1:02 pm
I see I am in good company! Still stuck at 206, so I think I am out of the challenge. I have 11 more to go. I did start working out at the gym this week so cross your fingers! Tami -70
Sue G.
on 12/7/04 1:07 pm - Aurora, NE
I stayed the same But my clothes feel looser so hopefully that means a loss next week still hanging in there! Might not make the 15 by Christmas but any loss is better than non congrates to everyone ! 13 left to goal!
deeno
on 12/8/04 12:03 am - Kokomo, IN
I've lost 1 pound since 10/28--maybe I'll get a big burst of weight loss in the next few weeks.....but just count me out of this 15 pound goal. My personal goal--lose five pounds by Christmas. That's more in my range. Slow losers are still losers! Happy and doin' fine. It's all good. Diana
typaul
on 12/8/04 12:23 pm - Merced, CA
Hi: I just found this Surgery date message board. I had my surgery on the 9th of July. I wonder if I could join you all on the 15 lb challenge. I will start tonight and see if I can do it. I have been messing up with my eating for the past month. I need this challenge just to give me incentive to get back to work. Needless to say, " I am a slow loser"! Carol
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views