Off BP Meds!

GailD
on 12/5/04 2:51 am - Racine, WI
Hi all, Just wanted to share some GREAT news! Saw my pcp this week and she took me off blood pressure medication! I now have NORMAL blood pressure again!!! This is exactly the kind of result I was hoping for when I had this surgery. My co-morbidities are decreasing! (Oh...the getting skinnier is also really fun!) As I read through all the postings here, I can't believe how great all the July babies are doing. We all should be proud of what we've accomplished so far! Gail D. 252/189/?
IrishIze
on 12/5/04 3:51 am - NJ
Gail, that is SO great!! I'm off my bp meds and cholestrol meds too - I'm so glad about that! I agree that we July babies are a great bunch!! I'm proud to be one of them!! Hugs, Nancy -79
samyrna
on 12/5/04 8:25 am - Sanford, MI
Girls, Just to let you all know that I'm also proud to be one of the July Babies, I'm a slow looser, but I'm doing ok, My BP meds or redused to 1/4 of what I was taking. and I feel so much better. 262/205/150
C J.
on 12/5/04 1:49 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
Congrats! Totally awesome. CJ
Sue G.
on 12/5/04 3:19 pm - Aurora, NE
Same here not completely off all the bp meds but way down from when I had my surgery. Will go to the cardiologist next month and get a complete blood work done so I'm anixous to see the results I know they will be good !!! I am happy to be a July baby as well!
Patima
on 12/6/04 8:04 am - GA
Congrats! I am off my BP meds and my diabetes meds, too! Now I just need to get off the Cholesterol meds and ......ALL GONE! Nothing but vitamins and supplements! Patti
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views