Feelin' Good

Monna W.
on 12/5/04 2:44 am - Susanville, CA
Hi everyone! Congratulations to everyone on the weight loss. Yesterday was the annual Christmas Arts & Crafts Fair at the community college. Our quilt guild has a booth every year. I worked in the booth for 3 hours and even was able to go around and check out all the booths. Bought some really yummy spices. Last year I did not even go to the fair because I felt so terrible and had no energy. As I was checking out the booth with all the wonderful spice mixtures one of our guild members came by and was looking also. I said hello to her and she looked at me and was so surprised. She said she did not recognize me. What a wonderful feeling. Everyone tells me how good I look and it is not just the weight, but my color and skin and eyes look better. I have lost 43% of my excess weight. My pulmonary artery pressure has gone down from a high of 72 to 40--around 20-25 is normal. I can go several hours without using supplemental oxygen. What a wonderful gift we have all been given. Monna 389/286/?
IrishIze
on 12/5/04 3:34 am - NJ
I hear ya' Monna. I thank God every day that I was able to have this surgery. I feel better, I look better, I'm off my BP and cholestrol meds, and feeling like I'm back in the world of the living again. You're doing great!! Hugs, Nancy -79
Sue G.
on 12/5/04 3:25 pm - Aurora, NE
Isn't it wonderful!!! I feel so much better the weight has been lifted from my heart literally !! I can't wait to see how I feel when I reach goal! One of my friends husband looked at me the other day and said "boy you have lost weight" now for a man to notice is really something
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views