Pics, before and after

melissab
on 12/3/04 11:50 pm - Hornell Heights, Ontario, Canada
I just thought I'd share some pics I put online. I am just over 4 months postop, down from 270lbs to 174lbs today. I was a size 26pants, now a 14 (baggy, time to try a smaller size soon). I wore a 3x top, now a xl, some large. Last year's winter coat was size 3x, this years winter coat was an xl, but I was given a coat that belonged to my aunt who passed last year, a size 10, and it fits COMFORTABLY! *WOWSERS* picturetrail.com/beforeandafterpics1 (don't forget to put the www. into the above link) Was just feeling so great today and wanted to share I know I love seeing other people's before and after shots. It is now hard to recognize the new girl in the mirror! I feel like singing "I feel pretty, very very pretty" haha Melissa
Tara118
on 12/4/04 1:55 am - Trenton, OH
WOW!! What a difference!!! I would love to see a full body pic but the difference in your face alone is amazing!! Happy Belated Birthday!! Tara 305/224/170
IrishIze
on 12/4/04 3:40 am - NJ
WOWSERS is right!! You look MAHVELOUS!!!! I don't blame you for feeling great - and not only do you feel pretty you really ARE pretty!! Hugs, Nancy -78
AngelFlyingHappy
on 12/4/04 9:34 pm - Oxnard, CA
You are beautiful!!!! Congratulations on your successful journey!!! Michelle -85
sradcli74
on 12/5/04 7:05 am
Hi Melissa, You look absolutely great!! Happy 30th birthday as well.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views