Back from 5th scope

MarinaS
on 12/3/04 1:57 pm - Small Town, WA
I had my 5th scope today; the second time for this problem in the last month. In November they expanded where the intestine is sewen to the pouch to 13.5 cc and it had decreased to 12cc thus causing much pain. After the procedure today and a 4 hour nap I actually ate some pizza for the first time. It is a product from COSTCO that has tomatoes, basil, cheese on a cracker thin crust. I did not eat much, but it was so wonderful to be able to eat real food. I am hoping (again) that this will be the last time for this procedure. It also scares me that I can actually eat and hope I do not eat too much. Marina 378/300/?
IrishIze
on 12/3/04 9:54 pm - NJ
Oh Marina, I'm so sorry you have been through so much since your surgery. I'm hoping and praying that this is the last scope for you and that you can get back to feeling well and healthy. I sometimes worry about eating too much, but when I compare what I think is too much to what I used to eat on a regular basis, I realize that I'm eating very little. I just really try and keep the protein high, calories 700 -800, the carbs low and drink lots of water. Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing. Hugs, Nancy -78
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views