Top Ten reasons to be greatful for going bald!

C J.
on 12/3/04 9:29 am - Port Hueneme, CA
10. You can learn to play the piano during the time you used to spend grooming your hair. 9. You can invest all of the money you save on hair care products for your retirement. 8. No more dandruff. 7. No more bad hair days. 6. No more bad haircuts. 5.No more agonizing over whether your grey hair makes you look old. 4.Your mean sibling can't pull your hair anymore. 3. No more hair in your food. 2.You don't have to worry any longer about your hair falling out. And the number one reason to be greatful about being bald..... If you save all the hair that fell out you can resurrect the ancient art of making hair jewelry! Your follicley challenged sister in weight loss... CJ 246/175/138
IrishIze
on 12/3/04 9:55 pm - NJ
Thanks for the laugh CJ - I could really use it today!! Hugs, Nancy -78
sarahmartinez2409
on 12/4/04 12:04 am - Modesto, CA
Hi CJ; That is a good way to look at your hair loss.I know I am losing strands of hair.I started out with a full head of hair,and I am alot thinner now.Hopefully,I won't go too thin.I can't imagine myself without hair. I try to get my protein in,but somehow it never seems like enough....Keep up the good weight loss. Sarah M RNY 7/30/04 293/220/130
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views