No more plateau !!!!!!!!!!

on my W.
on 12/3/04 5:18 am - Canada
Well hello everyone.. I finally had the scale move and I was down 3 pounds this morning. I feel wonderful just knowing that thinks are moving again. Only 9 more to go until I am in the 100"s....thanks for the words of encouragement in my earlier post.... Karen 290 - 209 - 145
IrishIze
on 12/3/04 8:54 am - NJ
Good for you Karen!! It seems like a lot of us stall out just before we reach the Onederfuls!! Hope things continue to go well for you! Hugs, Nancy -78
T R.
on 12/3/04 1:32 pm
Sounds awesome!! You rock!! I think we were in the same spot, I have stalled. But just knowing that your situation changed makes me hopeful! Now, tell me what you did to make this change come about. LOL Take care
IrishIze
on 12/3/04 10:50 pm - NJ
My plateau ended because I got sick from eating a piece of pork (NEVER AGAIN!). I couldn't eat or drink for 36 hours - not even a sip of water and I must have thrown up 25 times over that period of time. Not a good way to get the scale moving. I really think you have to shake things up. Someone suggested upping calories and protein for a day or two, then going low for a couple of days. I have had a couple of plateaus, but can't really put my finger on what ended them. Hang in there - it will pass!!!! Hugs, Nancy -78
on my W.
on 12/3/04 8:33 pm - Canada
Hi there...well if you must know I had't had a BM all week and once things started to move....the scale moved too. I find that constipation is sometimes an issue...hope the scale moves for you too soon..I know it will. Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views