Long Couple of Nights....

IrishIze
on 12/3/04 1:30 am - NJ
I posted yesterday that I ate a teeny piece of pork and it made me terribly sick. Long story short, I couldn't eat or drink anything from 6 PM Wednesday night until 7:30 AM Friday. I called the doctor last night and he wanted me to go to the ER and they'd admit me for a scope. I couldn't go last night, so I tossed and turned (and threw up) all night dreading another hospital stay. This morning I got up and started getting my bag together for the hospital. I decided to make a cup of tea and see what happened. Well, I drank it and it stayed down!! Then, an hour later I tried another cup and it stayed down too!! I've been drinking 6-8 ounces every hour or so and trying to rehydrate myself. I'm so thankful to God that I don't have to go back to the hospital!! I weighed myself this morning and I am 199!! Haven't been under 200 in 15 years! I'm going to make a separate post about that. Anyway, I am a very happy gal today!! No hospital or ER for me!! Whew!! Hugs, Nancy -78
Deejay
on 12/4/04 12:39 am - Sparks, NV
so glad you didn't have to go back to the hospital! thank good ness!!!! Congrats again on the onederfuls! Deejay 257/192/150 -65
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views