I have had it with this plateau..

on my W.
on 12/2/04 4:49 am - Canada
Hello Folks, Well I have been soooo good and eating my protein and getting all my water..doing all the right stuff but the scale hasn't moved in 10 days and I am now jumping on it twice...yes twice a day because I am getting a little fed up with this. Yes I know I should throw out the scale and not do that but I just get such great joy watching it move down...and on the flip side I get fed up when it doesn't move. Anyway....I just feel better venting....thanks ...Karen.
T R.
on 12/2/04 8:43 am
Karen, I think I am sitting right next to you. I think I am having my first plateau too. I have one thing to say about this plateau... IT SUCKS!!!!! ))Plateau(( Hope we survive, keep us posted
Tara118
on 12/2/04 11:02 am - Trenton, OH
I just got off a plateau that lasted over 3 weeks. Keep up the good work and when your body adjusts you'll start loosing again!! Tara 305/224/170
Monna W.
on 12/3/04 12:23 am - Susanville, CA
I had surgery on July 6 and weighed 389, and mid-August I was at 337. I fluctuated around that mar****il the end of September. I was so afraid I was not going to lose any more. I was so discouraged. Finally at the end of September I started losing again and it was been pretty consistent since then. Hang in there and continue to do what you know you are supposed to be doing and the scales will move again. Monna 389/287/?
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views