Pants that fit :)

Tanja Y
on 12/2/04 3:14 am - Wahiawa, HI
My sister gave me 3 pairs of pants in October. The cargos fit, but tight. The jeans I couldn't get up nor the stretchy denim capris. This weekend I wore the jeans while running errands and the capris fit, but it's too cool here to wear them. The cargos are getting a little baggy and I have to tie the drawstring now to hold them in place. I can't describe how thrilled I was to put on Lee jeans that arn't stretch or have an elastic wasit. Made me feel normal. Today I'm packing for our trip to Las Vegas and Kansas and dug thru my closet. Came across a pair of 22/24 pants I bought because they were on clearance. Figured what the heck, might as well see if I can get them on; been a month since I tried last and I couldn't get them on then~coudln't even get them all the way up. Well now I'm sitting here wearing them I know 22/24 is still a big size....but pre-op I was wearing 4x and 5x pants! My biggest pair of jeans pre-op were 32's and I couldn't get them on to save my life........now if I wear them I have to wear a belt just to keep them up and they're getting baggy in the thighs. The 3x Just My Size workout pants that I wear alot are getting so baggy my hubby and kids remind me to pull them up; otherwise they're so saggy and baggy in the back I look like I've got wet diaper baby butt going on back there. Pre-op I complained and griped about not having anything to wear because it was all too tight............now I gripe and complaine because everything is too big! And you know what.........I love it! LOL ~Tanja -118 pounds
Shrinking-Violet
on 12/2/04 5:40 am - Maricopa, AZ
LOL! Wet diaper baby butt! ;) I love it. My husband sports this look ALL the time. And he isn't overweight nor losing weight. He just likes them pants baggy! WAAAAY too baggy :p You are doing SOOOO awesome Tanja! Keep up the great work. Isn't it awesome to fit into smaller clothes? Woohoo! Angela C. 229/175/135
Monna W.
on 12/3/04 12:29 am - Susanville, CA
Tanja, I'll be so happy when I can go to the store and buy a 22/24 and have it fit. Right now I am fitting into 26/28 and they are just a tad snug. The other day I put my on my daughter's coat just for the heck of it and it fit!! Of course it is big on her, but that is the way she likes it, plus she is pregnant has to have some extra room. Congratulations on your wonderful progress. Monna 389/288/?
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views