Century Club

Monna W.
on 12/2/04 12:50 am - Susanville, CA
Hi July Friends, Today I got on the scales and it read 288.5--100.5 lbs lost. I kept stepping off and getting back on, but it still said the same. I called my daughter to come in and look to make sure I was seeing correctly. Yep! It was 288.5. I have had several periods of plateaus--up to 6 weeks one time--so I thought if I planned on losing 100 lbs. by Christmas, I would be doing well. Here it is 3 weeks before Christmas and I have made it. Next Monday is my 5 month mark. I am so ecstatic!!! I am losing now like I did in the weeks immediately after surgery. I know I will hit another plateau pretty soon, but I know it will eventually pass. I am so happy for all of us. I check the board almost everyday and love ready the success stories, and remember to say a prayer for those who are facing challenges with their weight, food, or personal lives. I have received so much suppot here that I have never felt the need to go to the local support group meetings. Continue the good work, everyone. Monna 389/288.5/?
Tara118
on 12/2/04 1:46 am - Trenton, OH
WOOHOO Monna!!!! Congrats on being such a big LOSER!!! That is wonderful and keep up the amazing work!!! Tara 305/224/170
Tanja Y
on 12/2/04 2:57 am - Wahiawa, HI
Congratulations!!! Don't you just love seeing the numbers go down on a scale instead of staying the same or the dreaded going up? LOL Keep up the awesome work! ~Tanja -118
Janette
on 12/2/04 4:11 am - Peoria, AZ
WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/253 -110lbs
IrishIze
on 12/2/04 4:13 am - NJ
Hooray for Monna!! You're the first one of the July babies to reach the century mark (that I know of) !! I'm so happy for you!! You've certainly had your share of troubles but look how far you've come!! Congratulations my friend!!! Hugs, Nancy -76
Sue G.
on 12/2/04 4:05 pm - Aurora, NE
What a wonderful early Christmas present for you !! So happy for you !!
CAROL H.
on 12/2/04 8:54 pm - FAIRBORN, OH
SUPER CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Doesn't it feel wonderful?! 6.5 to go and I'll be joining you in the "club"!
jcordell
on 12/4/04 9:03 am - TX
Monna, congrats on this AWESOME achievement! It certainly is an early Christmas gift! I can't wait to join you in the century club! Keep up the GREAT work! Jeff -92
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views